Reviews for Duty Doesn't Come For Free
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 12 . 3/17/2011
oh shit
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 11 . 3/17/2011
talk about twisting the knife kids
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 10 . 3/17/2011
score for Cullen lol
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 9 . 3/17/2011
evil, enticing Zev
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 8 . 3/17/2011
make Zev a Warden too!
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 7 . 3/17/2011
oh yes, let the man who loses arguments with his invisible friends tag along now lol
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 6 . 3/17/2011
let's just hope he doesn't wake up and attack her
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 5 . 3/17/2011
poor Cullen...
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 4 . 3/17/2011
poor, broken Cullen
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 3 . 3/17/2011
poor girl...ok I feel for all three of them
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 2 . 3/17/2011
what did he expect, after breaking her heart?
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
just stomp on the bunnies Anora, pretend they're your citizens lol
millahnna chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
"One person's letch was another person's Zevran."

That's the precise moment when I added this to my favorites list. I mean I figured I'd dig it because I've enjoyed all of your stuff so far. But that line kind of set the tone for me. Sold.
arysani chapter 20 . 1/30/2011
My little fannish heart just ADORES you for this wee throwaway line: "And a part of him wondered if this is what it felt like to watch his sister, Loghain and Maric once upon a time."

Love. Adoration. Yes.
arysani chapter 15 . 1/30/2011
I feel so bad for Alistair - like somehow he doesn't deserve the derision, even though he DID break up with her, because it was SHE who pushed him to the king's seat, and what else is he to do? Provoking a social revolution by trying to make a mage his queen isn't really all that realistic.

But you write them so well in their respective heartbreaks - of course they would blame each other, of course they would say things they will later regret, do things they will later regret.

(And I also feel for Zev, who is, at the moment, definitely being used, and whether he can explain it away or not, used is used is used.)
273 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »