Reviews for Duty Doesn't Come For Free
afeltyz chapter 37 . 10/17/2010
Thank you and congrats on its completion. It was lovely.
Acalla chapter 37 . 9/6/2010
Your style of writing is a pleasure to read. I thoroughly enjoyed your story and the way you captured Alistair and Zebran's character.
Alice chapter 14 . 8/18/2010
Efishka. lol
dazzleday chapter 26 . 7/10/2010
These last two chapters gave me a pretty good laugh. Thank you!
Zaretia chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
I printed the whole thing out so I could have it close at hand ! :p Enough said~
Eva Galana chapter 37 . 5/16/2010
Great story; terrific way to end what I had thought to be a sad ending for Alistair/mage.

Thanks for bringing Cullen into the mix. And for making sure that Anora maintains her "I'm the evil one" status I've come to know and "love".

And, I am SOOOOOOO glad someone FINALLY told Alistair just how whiny he is!
Malaia chapter 10 . 5/15/2010
3 Oh wow. I had a smile the whole chapter. Lovely writing, Tas. And Zev's feelings are so amazingly open, but it /feel/s right - not forced.

Malaia chapter 9 . 5/12/2010
I can't even begin to tell you the number of things I loved about this chapter. From the way you describe Zev's love for her, which is completely IC, btw, to the way he sets about straightening her about about being a lovesick girl. It's beyond amazing. I love it.

I love her as well, especially because she knows who she is, even the parts she doesn't like.

( I hate seeing Cullen sad, but honestly, I can take his over Zev's any day.
Malaia chapter 8 . 5/5/2010
Wow. This is a great chapter. I love that you've given Zev the voice he should /always/ have. Not simpering and love sick, but real and gritty.
The way the joining is described was graphically perfect imo. And now it'll be the only way I can imagine it.
Malaia chapter 7 . 5/3/2010
oh gawd. I hope you're happy! I woke my husband up! ow-i-tude
Mt. Booboo. Good gawd. I lawled /hard/.
eboncat chapter 34 . 5/3/2010
ROFL! magical ass of drawer opening! I love it!

Are you writing any more of this one? Hope so, added to alerts and faves just in case lol :-)
Piceron chapter 37 . 4/24/2010
Great story. Thanks so much for writing it. I can't tell you how much I laughed at the poison ivy chapter. My husband thinks I'm insane as I about fell out of my chair I was laughing so hard. I look forward to reading your other stories.
Malaia chapter 6 . 4/24/2010
The problem you have with this story atm, is that I love both Cullen and Zev! ( They should be together gdi! All three
shogei chapter 37 . 4/23/2010
I just looked up from finishing this chapter and realized it's 3AM. I think that means it's a pretty good story.
Malaia chapter 5 . 4/23/2010
Wow, you have Zevran so nailed I could actually hear his voice. I love the way he flirts and brushes off things.

And Cullen... my poor Cullen. You have this darkness in him but still, somehow, I don't dislike him. It's hard to make a character with that much hate that you can actually feel for. 3.
273 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »