Reviews for Resurgence
Kiomori chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
Okay, wow. I had this bookmarked for me to read later, and I just got to it. I'm SO glad I did! I was grinning as soon as I realized it was someone from the Pokemon world in the first chapter. Of course, I'm not really sure who it is, but I have a few ideas. I'll have to wait to figure it out, I guess.

The point about Ganondorf escaping through a connected world actually makes a lot of sense too.

I love the idea you have here, and I'll be looking forward to when you can hopefully update this again!
Sempiternally chapter 2 . 11/30/2010
I REALLY like this story!

When are you going to update!

Aha!

Keep up the good writing!
twisteddeal chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
how long till next chapter is up
Du Evarinya Vrangr chapter 2 . 10/14/2010
Nice story. Some of the plot for it sounds like something I started writing a long time ago... Except my story was crap and this one's great. It's got a good balance to it, and I hope you keep writing more.

-May the Way of the Hero Lead the Land
Hellotody chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
I like this story please continue it.
Viper Inferno chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I like the whole multiverse idea with the three goddesses of Hyrule. Yet, you do a good job in leaving the readers to wonder just who the man existing in the void really is. It's a nice start to a good mystery. I hope you write more of this story.

Note: Because you only have this Prologue posted, I'm not going to give your story my full in-depth review yet. :)
blblblblbl chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Kind of an odd chapter but it has caught by interest.

One question, is this going to be a LinkxSaira pairing story?