Reviews for Christmas Revelations
NWHS chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Nice story. Liked the way you juxtaposed the two couples.
SylvieTheFanficFreak chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
This story should be rated "R" ! But in this case, R wouldn't mean "Restricted" but "Radiation".

Radiations of love. LOVE, in all the meanings of this word, radiates throughout all this story. I felt its waves running thru my whole body, from my hair to my brain, from my heart to my toes - also thru my eyes, on which those radiations had a weird moisting effect.

This is simply one of the best "Christmas Quinnfics" I've ever read in my "F" life, and one of the best short stories published this year. Everything in it is perfect, even your admittance of "not knowing where to go" with Colleen/Andrew in your "Disclaimer" : the few paragraphs about the evolution of their relationship reminded me of Sully's famous dialogue line in "Fathers & Sons" : "Not everything you need to know comes from books" or slt.

I now hope you'll publish more stories of the same quality in the future: with authors such as you, my beloved "Quinnfic Spirit" is kept very much alive and kicking.

SPLENDID.
jewelianna chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
This is beautiful. You've tackled one of the most difficult parts of the holiday (company!) and done it in perfect Dr. Quinn style. I love the dynamic between the two of them. I love the mother-daughter moments. It's just lovely.
Linda4HIM59 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Oh Elizabeth! You did it again! I'm sitting here in tears, your story was so beautiful, so touching, so REAL. I could see them, hear their voices saying your lines. WOW, beautiful job! I LOVE your writing style! It's everything I love in a story - detail, warmth, enthusiasm, humor. What a wonderful Christmas story! I loved the way you worked in all of the elements. I love how you write their special connection, that special "thing" that makes their romance what every woman wants but few find. I love how you write Sully's dialogue - very manly, never sounding like a 'girl' wrote his lines, LOL. I loved the line about Michaela remembering the rest of her life how happy he looked in the snow.

All in all - BRAVO! Another Elizabeth speciality! I hope you keep writing DQ stories for many more years. I'll be one of your biggest fans. :)

-Linda