Reviews for Black Cyrus Presents: A CHRSTMAS PARTY!
fuckyou chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
you suck your own cock, eat your own shit, and drink your own piss
Skychild101 chapter 4 . 3/30/2011
wow, sounds u got a blast at the party... 0.0 please updated!
Ausdead chapter 4 . 5/5/2010
I would like to invite Yuratile and Nodrog to this story.
If you don't know who they are, you can check my profile for basic information or you can look below.

Nodrog - A green dragon with a pirate background, a Scottish accent, a hat and sword (strange how Nodrog uses a sword). He is a stratigive and patient fellow. He recently devolped a way to amuse himself, such as commenting on everything he encounters (well mostly everything) and mocking people who say nasty comments at him or his friends and is currently in love with Yuratile.

Yuratile - A yellow dragoness with a tribal background. She was not only largely intelligent and aware, but born largely intelligent and aware. She hates alcoholic bervages for the affect it creates. She can hold her temper and is calm and kind. Her local neighbours comment on her lack of joy.

So I will apperciate it if you put my OC's above in.
Darius the Dragon chapter 4 . 1/5/2010
new chapter soon? plz...
Mercy at Dawn chapter 4 . 12/22/2009
Can't believe I didn't see this before now! I'd like to be on there with Ryan, Leah, Rosalie, and Leon!

And I'm bringing FRUIT CAKE! Nah, not really, I hate the stuff, but I will bring COOKIES AND MILK! But they aren't going to anyone but me. . .

I might share, if you'll do a favor!

You've got to bring in Linkin Park for a chapter and have them play Somewhere I Belong, New Divide, Forgotten, and Runaway! With everyone singing along!

Okay, so you don't have to do it, but I want you to!
darthdragon chapter 4 . 12/21/2009
Who is Dart?

NoOneToWorryAbout chapter 4 . 12/20/2009
Hehe... Oh Brandon when will you learn?

Great chapter once again!

Brandon: Man I don't think I should have come to this party... All these chicks have been doing is rejecting me... Can you believe that?

Me: umm... Yes. Yes I can.

Brandon: ...

The Silent Keeper of Peace,

ArktonDartorix chapter 4 . 12/20/2009
Dart: boom headshot, Boom Headshot, BOOM HEADSHOT!

Ark: Well i dont HAVE to fry people (although its fun) i can just make them all deaf from loud sounds lol... amongst other random torturous things...

Arkton: Heh im awesome as hell... hopefully i can do other random stuff... like... MOSH PIT!
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 4 . 12/20/2009
nice, cy! update soon!

The Torturer chapter 3 . 12/16/2009
If you want to know exactly who i am, then just think of mistress(you have read Dreamnorns T D, right?) Make her male, add some kick A#$ singing skills, and an obsession of l4z0rs and chainsaws, and make the creator of me a lazy bast- I mean a guy who has better things to do than making an account and eventually end up making some random story that he will most likely never finish! no, he does not have an account, but if you want he could make one so you don't end up thinking whatever.
The Grim Reader chapter 3 . 12/16/2009
Ever hear the song Don't Tread on Me by Metallica? I think Spade would like to sing this one song. Thanks, and awesome representation. You nailed his entry.
luna345 chapter 3 . 12/15/2009
nice cy. asuka is so pleased. and kinda figured zarius would like dana. glad i made her for ya! anyways, update soon!

Centrifugal Convexity chapter 3 . 12/15/2009
Nice. I'm anxious to see how you put Räyyd into this.

Speaking of guest characters, you should put lord of all hate in this. That would be hysterical.

Wishing you luck with your future writing endeavors,

NoOneToWorryAbout chapter 3 . 12/15/2009
Hm... What are those two troublemakers up to?

And nice job with Brandon... What he did was exactly what I'd expect of him!

The Silent Keeper of Peace,

PS: you can just call me NoOne for short or even N.O.T.W.A lol!
ArktonDartorix chapter 3 . 12/15/2009
Ark: heh this is gonna be one HELL of a party (insert evil maniacal laugh here) now... how to start... how to start...

Dart: anyone tries to crash... they're gonna be so sorry

Me: heh i liked Ark's entrance, fits him perfectly. I hope we get to heave some fun and of course RAISE HELL! (start randomly rocking out to the song only i can hear) rofl keep it up XD