Reviews for Uncontrollable Passions: Deleted Scenes from BOB
Kalebgrimm chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
A fine work if my opinion means anything but I have to say you are one depraved soul a River solo bit good lord but well written Id say
phalangesbyfive chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Very sexy and nice. I never really considered what River would feel if she were around two people making love. Her reaction made a lot of sense, though. Nice job!
MalSer chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
You naughty naughty boy, doing that to poor little River :). Glad to see you back writing & looking forward to more in 2010!
writtenwordlover chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Plausible approach to bringing them together, based on believable interpretations of the characters, because we all know Inara worries about Mal, all the praying she does for his safe return. I didn't feel manipulated as a reader that this was about having two random characters that have never shown any romantic interest in each other in canon, have gratuitous sex, like I often do while reading mature rated fanfic, these two have a need for each other to feel safe and whole and I think you conveyed that well. I liked the changing POVs during their loving making and Mal comparing her physically to Saffron for a brief moment (seems like a guy thing to do) and her thoughts on Nandi, by the way it’s Nandi not Mandi.

I haven’t read your cross over, but as a standalone this works well and River, poor River, she can’t escape their feelings during all of this pent up need for bonding…love that:)
inuboy86 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Nice to see you still around, and nice Lemon, will you make more stories, and have you thought of making a Robotech: New Generation/Shadow Chronicles/ Firefly/Serenity crossover story?