Reviews for Boots Under The Christmas Tree
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
This was sad and sweet. Very nicely done.
Dark Kaneanite chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Jeri, how do you always end up making me cry? This was too cute and I'm glad Rob kept prodding you until you wrote. It was beautiful and perfect and sad and happy all at the same time.

Loved it hun! 3 3 3
GrandpasGuitars chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Oh my lord, this was so adorable, and so sad. I think it was especially sad for Paul because Rod and Bob had such a close relationship, and a lot of the time it felt like there was no room there for Paul. As for Rod, I can imagine him missing the good old days- it sucks, doesn't it, that the good times end so quickly? Rod doesn't even seem to know where they went; he was just so completely depressed when he stared at the tree and saw no shoes under them.

It was beautiful. Great job.
slashburd chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
There is nothing 'off' at all here, its brilliant! I can't say I ever knew Bob Orton but the other two I did and I think you did a great job of making the story readable even if you knew none of them.

Rod is great here the way you've 'voiced' him and the obvious tenderness and regret *literally* gave me goosebumps. Another great Christmas fic and if you reduce me to these tears again with the fourth one that'll be a full house!

You have such a beautiful way of filling a scene with emotion without actually being blatant about it and the fact that it still comes across when so subtly described is just amazing.