Reviews for At the Drop of a Hat
NotMarge chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Hahahaha! I love Charlie! He really put it to him! Fantastic!
G chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
This is probably the best piece of fanfic I've read for Alice. VERY funny. Loved it.
Pica Britanica chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Oh this is so good. I love it. :)

Mags
ChillyRilly chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I love this! Definitely amazing! I love how easily the humor came; it was completely unforced. Absolutely favoriting this.
UncommonSpirit chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
This was simply adorable. "Don't forget to comb your hair!" Priceless. :)
Eienvine chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
This is wonderful! Sweet and very funny. You really captured the sort of poetic nonsense Wonderland vibe-I loved the line about "You look like three clowns caught in a traffic accident."
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
That was absolutely perfect. Just lovely.
Sudoku.Music.Banana chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
A deleted scene!
speck211 chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
This is so sweet. I love the dialogue, very cannon and in character and clever. Good work, I am green with envy ;)
Broken N Bleeding chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
I'm laughing so hard! What a great addition this is! :) Thank you so much for sharing... 3
Live4Sunshine chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
I laughed so hard. I especially love Hatter's quips to Charlie's comments.
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
"...had to mentally slap himself around a bit." ~Everyone's had moments where they do this, repetively sometimes. Daily others.

"...quite a catch."

"By the law, I imagine." ~I love the wit and comedy these two provide so well and easily.

Charlie, with great deliberation, reached over and lifted his hat off his head.

"And you don't get it back till I have godchildren," he said. ~I believe Charlie has found the perfect Hostage. One he can keep, won't make a mess or fight him and one he can actually get a hold of. Also Notice how he said godCHILDREN not child. I suspect he wants at least two. SO that means Hatter's hat will be held hostage for about three years.

"I could fight you for it," he said.

"Ahh, but I'd win," said Charlie, with a knowing grin. "I'm a knight, you see." ~Chalie's upmost confidence in himself and self importance is just endering. Also irritating to Hatter at the moment.

"...comb that ridiculous hair!" ~Well that explians Hatter's hair when he's introduced as David. He probably only combed it because he didn't want to deal with Charlie later if the other found out.

Jack as the unwilling help, in reuniting Hatter with Alice, I like his somewhat 'I can't believe I'm doing this' attitude towards Hatter.

Charlie was perfectly in character and inserted. He intereacted with Hatter in the way he always did-insultingly. That Hatter responded was just almost too much. I like how Charlie also easily said and then reused/recycles insults. An Ass and Donkey's behind are the same thing and so are an Ass and a Donkey the same thing. Chalie is definitely the crazy uncle or grandparent. Yay him!
jesuisamber chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
must you write such lovely stories. you make us mediocre writers feel insecure.
Admiral Lily chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Tell me, do you have Hatter locked in a closet somewhere and when you get an idea that needs fleshing out you open it up and ask him "What would you say in this situation?" Because seriously, you've tapped into the character epicly. Not just his but all of them. I'm quite jealous of your talent but am also quite content in letting you do all the hard work of writing and me dong all the easy fun work of reading. :D

Well done again.
ShadowInTheHall chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Hooray! Y'know, it's almost like reading the script for a deleted scene. You even accurately described Charlie's mannerisms with the breathing and the beard! Congratulations on awesome! I like the thought that everyone has a yearly allotment of exclamation marks. This gives me something to yell at my friend when he starts ranting. If there were a symbol for a grin, I'd use it. XD doesn't quite do my feeling justice. By the way, I like that 'ridiculous hair'!