Reviews for Remnants Of What We Had
Divergente-EH chapter 1 . 8/16
good job with this fic o
Switchlolly007 chapter 1 . 5/26
I like it :)
Even know it still bothers me that Inutaisho would mate someone other than his significant other...
AnonGuest0 chapter 1 . 2/19
Thank u for writing this. I loved it. I love sesshmom alot. Her personality is really playful like a puppy. Izayoi is forever just a human whore to me.
shega.cat chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
I really love this fanfic! I ship sessmom x inupapa so hard and I hate izayoi, thats why I always read your fanfic over and over again. I really love it
SelenaQuintanillaLOVER chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
This was an amazing one shot and so sad :( I really felt the emotions
ZhengXiangLing chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
great story :D
Fayiyong chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Again, lost words. I put this into favorite.
yo grammer sukz chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
you do see that name, right? yeah, it's kind of mean.. but really? for real? your grammar is not that story is awesome if i had a scale of 0-100 on how this story went- i would say:99.99 and that's only because of your grammar. overall good job, though.
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
bittersweet. this made me tear up.
katkah chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
This made me cry...
Yasminesoul chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Yay! I love this pairing and am so happy you wrote a fic for it.

You have a nice plot idea, but there are a lot of simple grammar errors. Maybe getting a beta reader would help. Other than that, great job. I hope you write another InupapaxSessmom story! I would really enjoy watching you improve. .
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
that was very touching well done!
Rickashay chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Hmm sweety there were some mistakes in this. One which actually made me laugh was:

Those eyes that looked at him with love and abortion.

Abortion needs to be adoration. Abortion is when you take out a baby, I'm sorry but that made me laugh. The story was sweet, having written many of these I felt a little bit put off by the characters but the story was very good.

I hope you don't mind that I told you the small problem, I would just fix that quickly. Great job and keep writing with this pairing.