Reviews for Let's Play
SlytherinQueen020 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Um that was so hot!
Thorsmaven chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Wo that was hot! :D Awesome job!
JoMoFan-spot chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Aww I was so looking forward to this. I just can never get enough of Redge. And the way you wrote this was so cute. It was playful, quirky & lovable. Short, but hot.

Adam being all pouty and upset with Randy just made him extremely adorable. Not that he already isnt enough. Randy treating his baby the best and getting him such a naughty present, that would promise such naughty nights; such a sweet way to make up for all the missing time.

I am in love with Randy's after-IED character. Whenever he takes charge in slash relationships, it just makes me super happy. And when he takes charge with beautiful Adam, its just perfect. I loved how Adam enjoyed being Randy's slut so much hehe.

'EdgeMuse: PLEASE! I have to see what else he does to me!'

He'll fuck you pretty silly. Hehe, I like your Edge muse. I always like him a little too much when he is being desperate...to be explored. But I of course agree with him. Randy is just being calm and hot. He wants you to write too, I hope he start disturbing you soon with ideas.

Anyways, thanks a bunch! This was such a fun piece to read.
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Oh yes please write a squel to this! I know it will be great just like this was!
HardyxGirlx89 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
- Rated Rko sexiness - very nice!
GrandpasGuitars chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Wow. That just... that was hot. Good job.
Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
LOVE IT!
Dark Kaneanite chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Adam was made to be a slave, he's just too pretty not to be one. Must be that long blonde hair and those pretty green eyes. *sigh*

That was one hot fic there hun!
Blazing Glory chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
No complaints here if you add another chapter!
redsandman99 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
That was so hot. I would so be interested in reading the sequel.
LCHime chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
that is just too good i love it keep it up Heart
Maxx6 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Well...not exactly my fav pairing...but this was RED HOT!Absolutelly worked and I've really enjoyed it. Would love to read the sequel.

LOL muses.