Reviews for No One
David Fishwick chapter 4 . 9/3/2013
Brilliant idea and I hope there is more soon as I am enjoying your story.
abbyli chapter 4 . 11/15/2011
Curious to see where you go with this if you ever finish it.
sobreyra274 chapter 4 . 8/9/2010
im totally shocked! i totally love this story! its so fantastic! amazing job! you should be very proud! hope you update soon! i love the baley friendship! i love brean and saley! i hope brean and saley togetehr! i cant wait to read more!
sobreyra274 chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
im totally lovin this story its so awesome! amazing job! i love brean and saley! i love the baley friendship! i cant wait to read more!
sobreyra274 chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
im ttoally shocked! i totally love this story! gr8 job! i love the baley friendship! i love brean and saley! i cant wait to read more!
sobreyra274 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
im totally liking this story! awesome job! poor brean! hope they work things out! i love the baley friendship! i lovebrean and saley! i cant wait to read more!
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 4 . 12/29/2009
good chapter cant wait for the next one
chase the memories chapter 4 . 12/21/2009
Definitely looking forward to see Dean's reaction that Haley is demon and I bet that he wants to kill her and using Sam for everything happen so far.. Can't wait for next.. Update this soon..
monique122 chapter 4 . 12/21/2009
Love this Chapter!

You left in on a cliff tho!

I cant wait to see Dean's reaction to Haley being a Demon!

I have to go read all your other updates now!

DD
Kimblekn chapter 4 . 12/20/2009
Oh god I wonder how Dean is going to take the news!
janessa chapter 3 . 12/17/2009
oh wow im lovin ur story so far, cant wait to find out what happens next. Until next time. : )
Buffy245 chapter 3 . 12/15/2009
love this story you write amazing stories cant wait for the next chsapter
monique122 chapter 3 . 12/13/2009
Love this chapter!

I understand now! Thanks for explaining!

This was amazing, and I really do love the whole angle and demon thing is just amazing.

Update soon!
chase the memories chapter 3 . 12/13/2009
This is more interesting to see Haley and Brooke's past that they used to be lover, but wondering what Dean and Sam going to say about that... Also, I have one question that since Brooke is no longer angel, but is Haley still demon? Because she still feed Sam w/ her blood... Looking forward for the flashback of Alastair w/ BH... Can't wait for next.. Update this soon..
Kimblekn chapter 3 . 12/13/2009
Really can't wait for an update! It was great!