Reviews for Brush with Death
nomorewriting chapter 6 . 4/19/2011
Another great chapter - I liked the ending... A woman's voice. I presume it's Stella, but what's interesting is that it could just as easily have been Claire, which shows how in so few chapters you've managed to describe the importance of the Mac/Stella relationship. Nice job!
nomorewriting chapter 3 . 4/19/2011
This is a great chapter - I love how you describe the same scene from Mac's POV. Part confusion, part agony, part survival... It was really well-written with great descriptions.
Kat's in the cradle chapter 10 . 5/10/2010
LOVE this story! I loved the peril and the emotional turmoil! It was very suspenseful and very well-written. I love how you write Mac and Stella. ] ] Great job
aschatria chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
I JUST FINISHED READING THIS, YOU HAVE IT ALL, MAYBE AND TOO MUCH.

TOO INTENSE,WITH SHOT SCENE, BLOOD,AND FLACK GO BRUTAL..

EVERYTHING ELSE IS PURE POETRY

CHECK UP Y' LATER
HSMSupernatural chapter 10 . 1/31/2010
WOW! Great Story! It Was Sad And Funny! Great Plot!
Wildweasel chapter 10 . 1/29/2010
Wow, your story was amazing, I love it! I especially loved the way you described Mac closing the gap between them and Stella's feelings. It was just so sweet. I hope you write more, this was a great ride, thanks for the seat! :)

You write well and with a nice flow, it's just great to read!

Keep up the good work, I'll read it ;)

WW
x.SodeNoZangetsu.x chapter 10 . 1/18/2010
*Sqe* SO CUTE! You killed me at that last scene with fluffiness (that even a word?)! ) Job well done.

~SnZ
blackrose538 chapter 10 . 1/18/2010
Wow!

That's really good :) I love it :)
LILKENNY chapter 10 . 1/18/2010
Hehe, nice fitting ending for the story. Very fluffy. I liked the last part best, although the beginning with him remembering the days in hospital was good too.

The internal dialogue stuff is not really my thing, but that's just my personal liking (or disliking in this case).

Overall a very cute and nice Mac whumping/ Smacked-Romance. Thanks a lot for sharing.
csi-ncis chapter 10 . 1/17/2010
That was an amazing ending to this story. Mac letting himself go, allowing Stella to take away his pain! The end where he just shows up was great! :)
gettingoutofhereasap chapter 10 . 1/17/2010
Aww, I am so sorry it is ended.

Poor Mac was certainly going through so much turmoil,indecision and uncertainty here...not to mention so much pain,aww.

I adored the ending, having him move in close to her that way...sigh.
snow6835 chapter 10 . 1/17/2010
Ahh, that was so awesome! But you can't leave it at that! Lol, how bout another chapter(s) on their date and of course Mac will need lots of TLC from Stella to recover! I've loved this entire story and you've definitely captured Smacked's relationship and complete willingness to lean on each other in times of trouble perfectly. Look forward to more of your Smacked stories in the future!
Storywriter chapter 10 . 1/17/2010
Great chapter. Good ending to a great story.
Stardust585 chapter 10 . 1/17/2010
A fantastic end to a fantastic story!

One could really see how much work and thought you've put into this (eight times, eh;)?) - it really showed, everything was perfect!

I loved how you fast forwarded to when Mac was out of the hospital and how you showed us the most important bits in retrospect - a very nice move and so well-written!

And the final scene with Mac coming to Stella's office was great - I simply loved the end lines with Mac drawing ever nearer to Stella!

Once again, a really wonderful story! Thanks so much and I hope you'll write more soon!
dammitspawk chapter 10 . 1/17/2010
Good job Jade! It's sad to see it end, but what an out!

lilaclila