Reviews for Flirtatious Warfare
tsutsuji chapter 3 . 9/24
I know I'm several years late leaving this review, but I have to tell you how much I loved this. I enjoy your style of writing. It's so amusing to see both Zelgadis and Xelloss tripping over themselves in their denial. I really like how you write the rest of the gang, too. Xellos attempting to climb the wall is just one of many marvelous moments.
I never realized zebras could be so amusing!
LucifernSatan chapter 3 . 4/4/2012
Super adorable! I don't think I'll ever be able to even think the word zebra without giggling madly.

Great job! Keep the updates coming :)
zerisama chapter 3 . 9/28/2010
I just found this story, and I love it.

Sadly, I read while eating breakfast and choked on my food every time I read the word "zebra." XD

I've added you to my watch list so I can catch the next chapter when you put it up. :3
BlackLioness chapter 3 . 8/7/2010
This update was great, it did not only meet, it exceeded all my expectations (I hope it didn't distract you from your studies too much :) ). I was very amused that the Beastmaster herself took the time to study 'zebras' in order to aid her enamored priest (and his reactions with the results of her research). I also loved the Lunch Special - poor Lina, things don't look too bright for her. I'm looking forward to the next installment (no pressure though, take all the time you need ;) ).
BlackLioness chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
What happened to your reviews? Seriously, this story is amazing and deserves more love - it's well written, the charaters are spot on and the humor is great (just thinking about zebras now makes me giggle :D). I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter.
Favorite of Chaos chapter 2 . 12/17/2009
yummy, very yummy
Rose Thorne chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
It is a lot better, more understandable.

LOL! Zebras! Heehee! Lina thinks he's a furry!

I'm so glad you revised and reposted! When it disappeared, I was worried that I'd scared you off!
simply anonymous chapter 1 . 12/11/2009