Reviews for Eyes
Lyron chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Your characterizations of both Madara and Izuna are great! The portrayal of them seemed to intrigue me to no end. This really deserves more reviews!
RougeAngleOfSatin chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I've been looking for Madara and Izuna lately, and this fulfills my need for now. :)

I like this characterization of Izuna. And I...have nothing useful to say at this time.
uchiha-child chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Oh my gosh! This was so incredible! I wish there was a yaoi version to this...
Dragon Jadefire chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Wow...and I thought I wrote a lot of stories...

Anyways, the ending is creepy. Dark and twisted. I like it.

On one hand, Madara could be smiling becase he's happy to get his sight back, but the wording and Madara's line...just screames, evil intent...darkness overshadowing everything I love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
THAT... WAS... SO... INTENSE!
CeruleanCypher chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
GAH. Obsessed with Izuna? Count me in too! :DD

That scene is just...too painful to imagine DX

PLUCKING OUT EYEBALLS...

Is that even possible in real life? I thought there would be some sort of huge nerve in the back of each eyeball.

*shudder*

Izuna's pretty brave, though. Kinda makes up for Madara's strange brand of evil (announcing his Evil Plan, wtf?)

Can't wait for more! You always have the cleverest ideas!

-CC
Akatsuki210 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
This is really good! I like your characterizations of Madara and his brother. The last two lines are especially good-very chilling.

(You know, I can't help wondering why it never occurred to Madara to take just one of Izuna's eyes. If Kakashi could learn to fight so skillfully with his field of vision cut in half and no depth perception, surely they could have too?)

Lovely story!
ncfan chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Wow. I've never seen anything quite like this before. It's pretty good. The over-analyzing on Izuna's part is what I've come to expect from the Uchihas, and I never thought of Madara getting Izuna's eyes like this. I look forward to seeing your other stories.