Reviews for Phobic
Ale chapter 7 . 9/23/2012
The end indeeed, huh?

Very good story, I liked it a lot! I'm sorry that I don't have anything great to say, but I did like this story a lot.
Ale chapter 6 . 9/23/2012
That's an interesting twist! But also a confusing one...I'm slightly lost. Hopefully I'll get it in the last chapter.
Ale chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
I love your characterization of the characters. They feel very much in character
Ale chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
Interesting start. I like this so far :D
Red-Dream chapter 7 . 6/21/2012
Bravo. Well done. Another incredible Dissidia fic, this one skillfully mixed with AC. I can only wonder where you received your inspiration... The vocabulary was flawless. The entire story was brilliant.
yamina-chan chapter 7 . 8/13/2010
So...the end of this story is Sephiroths 'rebirth' in Advent Children, right?

Just like Silkscreen Requiem, this is very diffrent from what Dissidia is and just as Silkscreen Requiem it fits just as well. I also like the fact that the one winged Angel is kinda bale to identify himself with the others, more or less. Esspecially the connection to Kuja was something that I always thought of even though I don't do it in the same way now that I did back when I first played FF9.

This story made me feel a bit sorry for Sephiroth again (A feeling which grew weaker over the years, especially since AC I think) but strangely enough, I still care more about Kuja in this story then I do about Sephiroth. *scratches her head*

It was a very well written story though and if I got it right, there is also something I 'learned' from it. About Kefka, of all people oO' (I really can't remember that, so either it's included for the sake of this story or I forgot something importand. -It has been way to long since I last played FF6 *sigh*)

Again: I like this.
ChocolateLizz chapter 7 . 7/17/2010
I love how you end your fics! Great story! :D
Kachanski chapter 7 . 4/21/2010
really cool! I've always liked sephiroth, possibly partly because FF VII is the one that got me hooked, and this was a really interesting take on him, not to mention very well written. _
reikat chapter 7 . 3/6/2010
This was a interesting read. It took me a bit of time to realize that some of the scene shifts were actually Sephiroth looking through Kadaj's eyes. Then I made the connection that you blended Dissidia with Advent Children. I liked it.
Saeth Ceirwyn chapter 7 . 2/13/2010
Strange ending, but an interesting take on Dissidia. I like the idea that Seph was so separated from himself that he literally interprets his own aspects as different people. I even think that's sort of what Advent Children was getting at(either that or they were stealing the soul vessel idea).
Saeth Ceirwyn chapter 6 . 2/13/2010
Seph, must you do everything the hard way? *sigh* You need a mother very badly. You really, really do.

Ject is easily accepted because he's not bright enough and evil enough to be a threat. He's basically the puppy dog. Ironically, he can get others to open up to him quickly because of this.
SherrySummer chapter 7 . 2/12/2010
Nice work. _ It provided an interesting insight into Sephiroth's understanding of himself. Loved your reflective writing style.
NinjaSheik chapter 7 . 2/11/2010
AWESOME~! BELIEVE IT~!
cloudstrifejen chapter 7 . 2/11/2010
Ah... They finally meet each other! It's like they're inseparable. *sigh* They're destined to be together! Yay for Sephy and Cloud!
cloudstrifejen chapter 6 . 2/4/2010
Wow! I'm surprised Jecht knows Sephiroth better than himself! And... I think his consciousness just transferred into Kadaj's body right? Whew! Switching between worlds as a soul ain't easy.