Reviews for Healing through Love: First Sight
soccermom101113 chapter 33 . 7/6/2013
Omg one of these days I'm going together through one of your stories without bawling my eyes out:). You are an amazing writer! Thanks for sharing, off to read another one!
Lily-Rose-Bella chapter 32 . 6/2/2013
Me again :) as I can't review again for the last chapter I do it here because I forgot to tell: It was just strange and funny to imagine Jacob Black grope on Bella's vagina as her ob/gyn and for once, he was a good guy in the story!
I had still so many more things to say but I just forgot about them, but they might come back in mind later! lol
Lily-Rose-Bella chapter 33 . 6/2/2013
Firts I must say I forgot to tell in my review from the first story that I had a feeling at the beginning that Garrett was not going to make it, but I thought that would be because of relapse and not killed in a car accident! :(
than, I knew she was having twins as soon as she knew she was pregnant and that she would name them after Garrett and Kate, it was logical! ;) that's a pity she couldn't have more after them!
As I cried a few times in the first story, I didn't in this one untill the previous chapter when all the grandparents died except for the Cullens but who were dead in this one and then all of Bella's friends! everyone died pretty young or at least, not very old for some of them! Bella was a real fighter after she survived all of them even after getting sick a second time and then the third and last, because things always comes in threes, right?! :(
I think I cried more in the last two chapter than in all the first story! ;) so I think I have enough crying and will stop to read your stories (those I haven't yet) for a moment, except that I'm still waiting for the next chapters of "Broken roads" and "Moving forward", just hoping that craps are over for Bella in those! :p
But I must say you write pretty beautiful stories, it's a pity they are so sad! lol and lots of grammar and spelling mistakes too! But there, that's the English teacher who's writting then! lol
Sorry but I can't help it but crying a lot in your fictions, I'm such an emotional! :( lol
genius2050 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Your stories are amazing! Can't wait to read more!
crazy62 chapter 33 . 3/29/2013
Really enjoyed this story , Thank you for sharing
twlightgirl35 chapter 33 . 3/28/2013
I think that was one of the best chapters. It made me cry
debslmac chapter 33 . 2/27/2013
:) loved this story. Sat at work getting strange looks with tears falling
bamagal110 chapter 33 . 12/26/2012
Aww man this one made me cry. It was so good. The ending was happy and sad at teh same time...
Gidget922 chapter 33 . 12/6/2012
Thank you these are the only words i can some up
Tgross144 chapter 33 . 12/4/2012
aww that was so sad but really good. Loved it
Tenebris Domina chapter 33 . 10/18/2012
I can't stop crying! so well written and so touching!
Taylor9901 chapter 33 . 10/17/2012
Omg I loved this story. It was by far the best story I have ever read. You have me in tears. Never stop writing. You are wonderful.
twilightsagaobsessed91 chapter 33 . 10/15/2012
awww such an awesome story
southernpur-rica chapter 33 . 9/5/2012
I don't think I have ever cried this much than with these two stories. Beautifully written.
isabella chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Hi
I loved your story, there were some sex parts i dint like, but skipped over them. Anywa it was a very emotional story and i like them. I cried at the end when bella died, but was happy thay she was withher friends, it hurt me to think that she wouldnt seeher kids unless they died also. I like putting stories into reality, or comparing them to my family an friends. If that was me, or if i was in bellas spot, i dont know how i would do battles, lost on the third.
259 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »