Reviews for Under the Cover of Darkness
dark nightmere chapter 3 . 9/4/2013
I think that Bedadari should begin to become more evil as Sidus continues his plans to bring the Jedi down. I think that Obi won and Qui gone should save the royal family and take them to corresent but there ship will be damaged and they have to land on tattwen where Bedadari will meet Anekin the chosen one of the Jedi and with his help escape the plant. I think that on Corresent Bedadari should try to get the sente on side to get rid of the trade federation but fail because they do not beleive her but she will remove the previces chanceller meaning that her master can become supreme chanceller and crush the Jedi. I think that Obi Wan should battle his way through many of Palpertains minuns and confront him and Badadari on corresent where a battle will break out between them in which Badadari will almost win but be defeated by Vader. I think that Anekin should still become Vader but he should hold on to his Jedi training and the herteidge of it meaning he is not competely lost. I think that Obi Won should defeat Derth maul after he kills Qui gone jin and then begin to train Anakin not realeising that Palpertain is watching and waiting to begin the next stage of his plan the clone wars. I think that Palpertain should begin by having the clones created by porsing as a Jedi master and then begin to break the sente appart by telling some of them that it cannot be saved and most by destroyed and rebuilt anew. I think that Bedadari should become more evil over the cause of the clone wars because her hatred of the Jedi should grow and the darkness within her soul along with it meaning that she will soon become a true sith. I think that Obi won and Anakin should begin to hunt down count dooku who is leading these forces of darkness agenist the sente and try to defeat him and restore peace to the universe.
brooklynturtle chapter 3 . 10/18/2012
Is this Obidala?
The Force7 chapter 3 . 5/11/2012
Damn, please update this. IT's a really good start to what has the potential to be an amazing fan fiction...and it's also hilarious. I'm cackling to myself as to the irony. The jedi defending another sith...heheheheheh...
imnotraven16 chapter 3 . 4/27/2012
great story
Jade chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
I can't remember if I reviewed this chapter! Sorry if I already did. I love it though, just to say. Very sad. *tear*

I'm always amazed at your skills at writing.

I specially love how you fit in cannon with your fiction.

It all clicks together so well.

Also, I'll never be able to watch TPM without imagining Padme calling the Trade Federation "Slime" in her head. LOL.

(BTW, not to be off topic, but I really miss talking to you. Email me!)
rainpaint chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
"Padmé Naberrie was a happy little girl with a family. She's been dead for nine years." Good line.

You're right, Episode I is boring. So skip it. Or rewrite it completely. /eyetwitch/

But you do not suck. You are pretty awesome, actually.

Uhm, Padme/Bedadari doesn't actually kill Obi-Obi-Obi, does she? He's her friend and all...

Update soon*!

*Before Christmas
Jade chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
Ace, I love it! You write so well, anything of yours is always a pleasant read. You wrote Padme/Bedadari/Amidala perfectly!

She feels very real. Loved the dream at the end. Made me smile with anticipation. )

Keep on keeping on!
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 3 . 6/29/2010
The only thing I've seen like it is Dark Queen and White Knight by Tanydwr.

Very good!
rainpaint chapter 2 . 5/23/2010
/heaps on apologies for not reviewing sooner/ I've had a lot to do, what can I say?

You've gotten into Padme's head very well - scary, considering who she is in this story. Her anger, pride, and sarcasm come across very clearly. She thinks she's invincible - or, at least, she pretends to think she's invisible. But her flashback clearly reveals otherwise.

"Why?" he had snapped. I don't know if "snapped" is a strong enough word. Maybe roared?

/sends you jackhammer to break through writer's block/
nessa671 chapter 2 . 1/23/2010
Please update soon.
oxyclean chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Wow... the nice Uncle Palpy transforms into evil Sith thing is pretty good.
Jaded-Skywalker chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
Perhaps we ought to hug? She raised an eyebrow at her Uncle, and tried not to smirk.

The look on his face answered her question. Instead, he reached for her hand, and brought it to his lips. “Oh, my Queen. You are too kind.”

Lol - I didn't tell you this earlier, but I loved that part. ;P Fits them perfectly.

Any ways, I loved it - especially her flashback. Can't wait to see the next chapter!
ThisMortalCoil chapter 2 . 1/10/2010
Awesome. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Jaded-Skywalker chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
This chapter is so awesome. :D Its just as good as when I first read it! I'll be waiting for a second one to beta! ;)
Jade chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
O, cool!

I love how it starts out so adorable and you get all these warm fussy feelings and then slowly, slowly, they fade as you begin to distrust "Uncle Palpy"

and then how all the comfort and warmth completely disappears when the house is found destroyed.

Evil.

Wonderful.

I like it! Keep up the good work, darling!