Reviews for Under the Cover of Darkness
Jade chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
O, cool!

I love how it starts out so adorable and you get all these warm fussy feelings and then slowly, slowly, they fade as you begin to distrust "Uncle Palpy"

and then how all the comfort and warmth completely disappears when the house is found destroyed.

Evil.

Wonderful.

I like it! Keep up the good work, darling!
TwistiRose chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
o this is good i cnt wait for more... and im not just saying tht becuz im ur bff and u told me me aka siri will be in it (: its really good(: ily
ThisMortalCoil chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Cooleo. Can't wait to see how this will play out!
beth-is-rainpaint chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
I'm not entirely sure what to say. I'm trying to think of sarcastic comments but really...this is good.

Suggestions ok? The little comments about each character are great - Palpatine's trying his hardest not to recoil at Padme's sticky fingers, Jobal's clenching her fist behind her back. The part about Padme's "amazing lung capacity" was funny but I'm not sure that it fit the tone right there. It might have been better connected w/ Sola, since she was the sarcastic older sister.

It would have been really interesting to see Sola's reaction to her uncle.

The flashback was really sinister, but it might have had more effect at the beginning of the chapter because it provides a really stark contrast between that scene and then the happy family birthday scene. Then the readers have this uneasy sense of impending danger.

(Wow, that's probably the longest review I've ever left and the first official concrit I've ever written.)
19 | « Prev Page 1 2