Reviews for A Midwinter Night's Dream
WOW. Wish it didn't end.
babyvfan chapter 1 . 9/22
Definitely interesting
Grymmarie chapter 1 . 8/22
Omg does she go back?! I loved this!
AFoolishMortal chapter 1 . 7/30
Just fantastic.
Je vais oublier chapter 1 . 2/5
Wonderful and haunting!
Lylabeth 1 chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
She's caught up in the wild, all- encompassing allure of Faerie. Now she's tasted of his lips, the soul shattering, heart breaking beauty of king and his kingdom lives in her. I think she'll go and one day never return to earth again, lost to humanity.

What a tale this would make if you wrote her journey from changeling she seems now to the magnificent Fae queen who will sit at his side, his beloved.
Bloodsired chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
It's beautiful and surreal.
Almadynis Rayne chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
*fans self* Oh dearie, so steamy and awesome!
xyz chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
magical, terrifying, filled with longing, beauty and terror

Thank you for sharing this story!
PalmyranQueen chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
So wonderful, but you always leave me panting for more of your lyrical prose.
FrancesOsgood chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
I am hopelessly addicted to your writing now. Your use of imagery is so spectacular and the characters are so strong. I love your Sarah, but your Jareth is simply mesmerizing. He's so otherworldly, so wonderfully dark and powerful and wild. That's the way I want to see him portrayed. This story is so beautiful and real. You made me feel it and believe it all. I swear I was shivering by the end, and it's August! Keep up the excellent work!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Little girl in a fairytale, steal yourself away.

Seriously, brilliant use of language, flowing and poetic. (And why can I not come up with a coherent review?)
this wild abyss chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
I feel bad I forgot to review and favorite this... from two years ago. This is awesome, I believe I've read your Beltane night fic some years ago, along with this fic, and everything about it is beautiful, the wording gah... I'm speechless.
Honoria Granger chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Quite, quite lovely. So evocative. I like to think they met again...
MayGirl85 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012