Reviews for A Midwinter Night's Dream
So beautiful and poetic.
Aysuh chapter 1 . 1/9
I love your stories! It's been a long time since I read Beltane's night but I had never read this onefrom what I remember...) Your writing style and your stories are such a pleasure to read and reread! I love your Jareth!:P
LoreLorelei chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
this was so achingly beautiful! I would love to read about their next encounter.
ArgentSimurgh chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
Loved it!
No o chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
Fantastic mix of magic and fantasy and love ️
PrettyWithAPistol chapter 1 . 5/16/2016
I read this year's ago, and can't remember the details or nature of the encounter, but I fully intend to read it again and leave a much more thorough review. For now, I will say that while I was just going through and favoriting particularly good tales from an old list, I recalled your description of Jareth amid the harsh landscape. I remember exactly how awestruck I felt at the raw, frightening beauty of him in his world - you certainly spun quite the dream for my imagination. But more, later - I will return ~
Anonk chapter 1 . 4/21/2016
Georgia descriptions love the atmospheric tension between them one of the better labyrinth fics for sure!
Rhapsodii's Raven chapter 1 . 2/10/2016
Tara,
I *really* enjoyed this story and this version of Jareth. He's more of a wild and untamed Fae here.
I'd love to see and read more stories of him like this.

Yours,
Rapsodii's Raven
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2016
SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL Please!
ellevue chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
WOW. Wish it didn't end.
babyvfan chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
Definitely interesting
Grymmarie chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
Omg does she go back?! I loved this!
AGingerSnap chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
Just fantastic.
Je vais oublier chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
Wonderful and haunting!
Lylabeth 1 chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
She's caught up in the wild, all- encompassing allure of Faerie. Now she's tasted of his lips, the soul shattering, heart breaking beauty of king and his kingdom lives in her. I think she'll go and one day never return to earth again, lost to humanity.

What a tale this would make if you wrote her journey from changeling she seems now to the magnificent Fae queen who will sit at his side, his beloved.