Reviews for Confessions Of Teens In Denial
turle chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
I hope you got over him or the other way around or whatever. I feel bad for your dog. The story was okay.
Shadeslayer35 chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Yeah but I betcha he's thinking even embarassed "About time you two."
AshandMistyLove chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
LOL

i love this!

will be added to faves shortly!

keep up good work!

I hope I can read more fan-fics of yours soon!

AAML:)

P.S i like the way u made Pikachu!
dreadslove chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
hm slightly ooc but i liked it a lot i got chills from it... which only happens when i think of something heartwarmin 17 out of 10 :D
CrazyHorseNinja chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
LOL My 120-some pound Labrador shoves herself between my brother and his girlfriend all the time! LOL Poor Pikachu!
Everhere Everthere chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Cheesy...but charming.
Steveaaml chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Hey! Very cute.

I really believed their emotions and it was all very very in-character. I loved this bit:

"Mew how she’d missed him! But she couldn’t go off with him again, her sisters would destroy the gym she’d built up so well. She could finally tell him though. He did seem to have matured enough to not laugh in her face about it.

Her blush deepened as she made up her mind and gave a heavy sigh."

Also, that Gyarados bridge bit was charming.

Great work!
Tatatorterra chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I like the story. Very sweet.
Texas Longhorn chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
What a great one shot! I really enjoyed it. I'm definitely recommending this in the next chapter of my fic.
Manny-Elaine chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
"Oh, the awkward things humans inadvertently subjected their animals to." LOL Best thing ever said since Kick Your Grass in What Kind Of Pokemon Are You? ! Lol xD LOL great job!
Ell4 chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Aww it was sweet. I love Ash and Misty
Farla chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
"Your thinking"

No. "Your" is possessive, "you're" means "you are".

Dialogue is written as "Hello," he said or "Hello!" he said, never "Hello." He said or "Hello." he said or "Hello," He said or "Hello" he said. The only exception to this is if the next sentence doesn't contain a speech verb, in which case it's written as "Hello." He grinned, never "Hello," he grinned or "Hello," He grinned. Note that something isn't a speech verb just because it's a sound you make with your mouth, so generally stuff like laughed or giggled is in the second category.

You wouldn't capitalize animal or mouse, so you shouldn't capitalize words like pokemon or pikachu. The only time you should capitalize it is if you're using it as the pokemon's name, ie, Ash's pikachu is called Pikachu. Similar reasoning should be applied to terms like trainer, types like electric, moves like thundershock, items like pokeballs and undertakings like journey.
craztente chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Cute story, you really know these guys. I like it very much.
draco122 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
over all i give the story a 13 out 10. Nice job on the story.

Draco 122
Hejin57 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Wow. What a cute story. It was quite in-character, in my opinion. Nice little one shots like this are very enjoyable. :D

Nice work. :)