Reviews for Cover Up: The Depot
DaynaWayna chapter 9 . 5/11/2010
wooo hoo! I LOVED it! Great Story G! :) You just simply rock. Pure and Simple. I wish all my stories came as easily as yours seem to. :)
DaynaWayna chapter 8 . 5/11/2010
[font size 96] GASP! NO! [/FONT]

LOL good GRIEF!
DaynaWayna chapter 7 . 5/11/2010
oh oh oh my! I had the family ties figured out before you announced them and it caught me by surprise. Sometimes I'm sharp as a tack, other times, notsomuch. LOL Oh me oh my what a tangled web you've woven. This is so good!
DaynaWayna chapter 6 . 5/11/2010
Somebody send over Dr. Bogg or Dr. Harper because I've DIED laughing! "Curse you, 60 Minutes!" ROFLMBO! OH MY GAWD. You NEVER cease to amaze me with your cleverness and witty writing. Mac watching "himself" in a movie was freakin' AWESOME! ROFL.

I knew Jordan was a bad apple. :(
DaynaWayna chapter 5 . 5/11/2010
Where do you come UP with these things, Ging? OY! Slave Trade? scary stuff. And now Mac and Crystal are "together"... and I think Mac's right not to trust Jordan. Things are about to get way more interesting, that's for sure!
DaynaWayna chapter 4 . 5/11/2010
Poor guy can't just be left to be all casual and stuff? The girls gotta MOUSSE him? ::giggles::

Love the bistro descriptions, I felt like I was really there. Wonderful unfolding of the 'date' too. Great banter, and the 'five second rule' was too cute! And hasn't Mac yet learned that it's dangerous to take matters into your own hands? LOL
DaynaWayna chapter 2 . 5/11/2010
Note to self: reading at work between phone calls can only lead to disaster as you read the following line just as your phone begins to ring.

-"Not at all, it can be Burger King…whatever floats your boat. Have it your way."

Dani shook her head and lowered her gaze with a sly smile as she rose to leave. Mac could almost read her mind. She was daring him to say 'dinner at Denny's.'

OMG! ROFLMBO! WOMAN you are too much! I have SO missed your wit and cleverness. And here I was going to comment on the LACK of 'Burger King' references in chapter 1... you've outdone yourself with this one, my dear. Brava! ::giggles::

My OTHER favorite line (which actually came first) was this:

-The last month proved fruitless in the Outrider business so he had to keep playing up more than the usual appearances as Dani's male model and magazine boy-toy for everything from multi-colored K-Mart sweaters to flashy Armani suits.

Boy-toy... multi-colored K-Mart sweaters... omg too too much. You slay me girl. Just slay me. Too funny. Your visuals are awesome as always.

If I thought the first chapter was good, this one is AWESOME.
DaynaWayna chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
ooooohhhh.. interesting start. I just love how you are always re-inventing Mac Harper. So cool! I hope Pa doesn't get snuffed. I like his character.
Margaret chapter 9 . 12/28/2009
:) Great ending to a great story Ginger! I was smiling the whole way through! I can just see Mac sayin' “I’ve always wanted my…my lips to m...m..match my eyes!” ;) Oh and you know I love it how ya have Crystalyn call him cowboy! :D ;) And ya added Jon characteristics to it! Gotta love that! "A two for one meal at Jack in the Box!" Kudos G! One of your VERY best yet! :) And they seem like the cutest couple! :D

BTW...who exactly is she suppose to look like? What actress would you have play her?
spencerthekat chapter 9 . 12/28/2009
BO! I hate when your stories are all o-vah! Hee hee.

Good thing that Crystal wasn't too injured by that bullet so that she could dive in to help Mac. Well, sorta help Mac...lol. GR...Globenko escaped - guess that means that this story might have a sequel? I liked how you worked Striker into the story - that would be one way of being able to get Mac into new assignments.

As always Mrs. B, lots of laughs, action, and suspense at every turn. Yet another for the 'book'. EXCELLENT WORK! :)
spencerthekat chapter 8 . 12/28/2009
You wouldn't DARE...but then again...you did write the 'slap heard 'round the world' didn't ya...ROFLOL!

Chock full of action and suspense. I know Crystal just really wanted to hurt Jordan, but Mac was right - then that would make her no better than he is. Plus I don't think that she would have been happy with that decision later on. You really do write action scenes so vividly that you can picture exactly what is happening as you read. That's a wonderful talent you have - superb chapter.
spencerthekat chapter 7 . 12/28/2009
Globenko killed who! OMG this gets better and better as it goes along! You are a genius when it comes to plots - I'm always on the edge of my seat waiting to see what is going to happen next!

Who doesn't Henry know! HOLY CANOLI - Tommy's partner and...OMG you can twist a tale here, lady. I never saw that coming. :O
spencerthekat chapter 6 . 12/28/2009
O*M*G...ROFLMBOPIMP...Time Jumpers...Remodeled and Refined...the girl with the apple! :) YOU ARE WICKED FUNNY I can't even GO THERE! I just knew that Jordan wasn't all that he thought he was. I think he's got more than just a chip on his shoulder that he's dealing with. Can't wait to see what his real deal is. Excellent story as per usual Mrs. B!
spencerthekat chapter 5 . 12/28/2009
OH! Never would have guessed what was in those containers! :O

Crystal is just as 'corny' as Mac is with all those comebacks. Cheap Trick...HA HA HA...singing Kumbaya...I was just waiting for 'drinking the kool-aid'...OMG TOO FUNNY.
Margaret chapter 8 . 12/24/2009
OMG! OK...that was a tearjerker. Very emotional. I'm getting the feeling that Mac and Crystalyn have something special going on. He really deeply cares about her. And when she got hit in the back with the bullet and she doesn't know where Mac is now after she yells for him...I got the biggest lump in my throat. Mac is coming back...right Ginger? Right?

Very good chapter, it had emotion, a little spoof of humor and a cliffhanger. The tension is killing me...I hope chapter 9 is gonna be out soon, so the lump in my throat will go away!