Reviews for Cover Up: The Depot
Jake Crepeau chapter 8 . 12/24/2009
Nahh, he jumped.

You must have had Clint Eastwood in mind when you wrote Jordan. "Any which way"...but loose? LOL

But the word you're looking for is cavalry. Calvary is that hill far away... think of cavalier, which literally means "Horseman." It'll help you put the "l" in the right place. ;D

Really looking forward to seeing how this turns out.
Margaret chapter 7 . 12/21/2009
OK...that chapter was full of shockers! Crystal...I mean Crystalyn is "Pa's" neice! Whoa...and "pa's brother's partner is Jordan! Those are the suprises that keep ya comin' back for more! Good job! It's getting tense! Yet has enough humor to not make ya cringe! LOL. "Sure I do..Jack the junkie." Now that was funny! Or ..."she's not a Honeypot!" :P ;) Let's just see if Mac's charms get to her or not! :P LOL. Great chapter G! Can't wait for the next one! :D
Jake Crepeau chapter 7 . 12/20/2009
Human resources? There was no such thing in 1984; it was still called "Personnel Department" then.

Uh-oh. Jordan must have had a tracer on her to know exactly where in the building she was.

All of them related? Yikes, what a tangled web! You sure know how to weave 'em, girl!

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Jake Crepeau chapter 6 . 12/16/2009
"Curse you, 60 Minutes!" ROFLMBO! "Time jumpers," huh? Uh-huh, yeah, I hear ya. And was the movie a reference to "Making of a Male Model?" Just guessing, 'cause I never saw it. Geez, Ginger, sometimes I think I read your stories just to see what kind of in-jokes you're going to come up with next! ;D j/k

Nice seg into this chapter, BTW; at first I was a little confused, thinking I had missed something, but that was just my own brain flatulence. Nice twist, with Crystal going undercover in her own agency.

UPDQ!
Margaret chapter 6 . 12/16/2009
Whoa great chapter G! Loved it. It had the seriousness at the first then it died down a bit with the jokes! That was so fun! “Curse you Sixty minutes!” LOL! I'm sure Jon had said that before! ;) It was so great how you made him yell at the TV just like we do when we watch "Male Model!" Oh and "plaster faced vixen"...that was just the icing on the cake! :D And after the 'fun' its gettin' more serious again yet light-hearted enough that yur not biting yur nails! :P Good job Ginger! Bravo, another great chapter down pat!

P.S. And I love how you had Crystal call him cowboy! ;)
spencerthekat chapter 4 . 12/16/2009
Talk about Mac playing the "poor me - pretty boy card"! Now that's one way to deal with with this Delancy woman. She's so going to fall for it/the trap. Good thing that she hasn't realized that he's on to her. Good chapter! :)
spencerthekat chapter 3 . 12/15/2009
HO HO HO...interesting...The Depot aren't necessarily the bad guys...um...well maybe some of them aren't! :O That's the perfect cover for Ms. Delancy - what a way to try to get closer to Mac's inner circle.

p.s. This is so off topic, but you know whats funny - just read the blurb...I so watched and LOVED M/M Smith when it was on, and was wicked bummed when it was cxld. SB and JEH would have been a mighty fierce combo on the same show, don't ya think?
spencerthekat chapter 2 . 12/15/2009
Nothing gets past Mac & Dani... already knowing that they are being watched. Henry better be sure that he keeps a really low profile with any more information that they uncover on this job. But then again...what a better way to uncover more information, by making yourself known. You've now really got me hooked on what in the world is going to happen next! :)

p.s. Me thinks I smell an "Sorta Classified" in the brewing...lol!
spencerthekat chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Holy Moley Puddin & Pie! A BRANDY NEW STORY! YAY!

Gee I wonder...Jack Carter...I wonder who that might really be? :) Sounds like you've got a good one churring in the noggin Mrs. B. So looking forward to reading onwards. YAY STORY!
Margaret chapter 5 . 12/15/2009
:O Wow! I didn't see that comin'! Slave traders! Now this is gettin' interesting! Serious story! But you have just the right amount of humor in it. :) The "snowball fight" was too cute. Yikes a headbutt! Oww! Somethin' tells me that no matter how strong a woman is...Mac's head is tougher! And I liked how how made her talk 'funny' when her tongue was hurt! “It’th noth Stupith! My tongue ith fineth!” Sounds just like I would mumble when I hurt my mouth! Great job G! Realistic and fun! And so suspenseful! Great story. Hope the next chapter comes soon...I gotta know what's happening inside that building! :D

P.S. Why would she care about Mac Harper's germs? ;) LOL!
Jake Crepeau chapter 4 . 12/13/2009
OMG, "Mr. Always-in-the-Principal's-Office"-I LOVE IT! ROFLMBO! Why is it that picture also seems to fit Jon's *other* character? ;D

I really have to feel sorry for Crystal. She really IS on the same side as Mac, but that Jordan's got definite problems. Can't wait to see where you take this.

-Jake
Margaret chapter 4 . 12/13/2009
Great 4th chapter Ginger! I loved it how ya made Mac just like Jon in that he was a "notorious cheapskate!" :P "Moths might fly out!" So cute! And now I'm gettin' very jealous of Ashley! Gettin' to run her fingers through his wavy hair! ;)

I would have loved to hear Mac's story on being "Mr. always in the Principal's office!" I can imagine that! :D

Bravo G! Another great chapter! Hope the other chapters come soon...the suspense is killin' me! :D
Margaret chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
WOW Ginger! That was GREAT! Please tell me that there are more chapters! :D I loved how ya put aspects of Jon's life into Mac. That was really fun. How he wasn't really a smoker just a casual one that "had to" cause it was the in thing in the 80's. And dinner at Dennys? That one made me smile. :) And how he was meat and potaotes kind of guy...not rabbit food! :P It had tons of action and fun! "He's not Charles Ingalls!" lol. In the first paragraph when ya said "Pa" I thought of Charles Ingalls! :P Bravo Ginga! Ya really have a gift! I sure hope yur able to publish all yur stories in a book sometime! I'll be at the book signing! :D SO FUN!
Jake Crepeau chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
Oh, a new Cover Up! Yay! And this ones looking really intriguing. A little in-house rivalry going on here, eh? I love the double-play on "buying the farm" there. And "paint-by-numbers by Crayola" cracked me up! (Gee, a guy who doesn't like makeup on women. Where can I find one of those? Most of the ones I've met are freaked out by the fact that I never wear any. ;D)
29 | « Prev Page 1 2