Reviews for Sweet Memories
Desiree chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Wow. Amazing. I don't have any other words to describe this story. I cried. I totally pictured the whole thing in my head...
TinyDancer5678 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
That was BEAUTIFUL. I am definitely not a crier normally, but I was in tears by the end of this one. GREAT job. Keep it up :)
XxShawns Guardian AngelxX chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
I thought this was really touching Lava. You and Jeri and DK...you three have a way of describing a scene that's always sheer perfection. The image of the dog sensing John's sadness is what really got to me.

Poor John. Christmas all alone but finding that letter...Bless him. Jeri has wonderful Christmas fics and I've always wondered why it's so easy to write about death around Christmas...

-shoves Owen muse away-

I thought this was really well written. Brilliant even. It was sad but not everyone has a perfect holiday. Awesome job.

~Nef
SlytherinQueen020 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Thanks for making me cry. You suck!
LegacyChick chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Sorry that I haven't read this before. Don't know how it slipped through my hands (or eyes in that case). Totally beautiful. I had tears in my eyes at the end of it :)
BugzAroc chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Heartbreaking, but very good.

And yeah i cried.
VanityMayhem chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Omg i love it!

It made me cry.
wrestlefan4 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Oh my God...I'm crying. That was amazing, and beautiful, breathtaking...wow. You are an excellent, excellent writer. I'm honored that my Christmas fics inspired you. I'm just in awe right now, that was so beautiful, sad, and sweet all at once. Thank you so much, that was absolutely brilliant. The feelings and emotion, and even the dog, the sweet little dog, added so much. It was all just perfect. I don't even feel like I have adequate words for this. I need a tissue.

~WF4