Reviews for Meeting
K.Nicole314 chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
I don't know why, but every time i read something about iron hide getting scared awake and shooting everything I just die laughing. The mental image is too much xD xD
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Oh my god, this was frickin' AMAZING! To be honest my favorite part was the end. LMAO!
zrexheartz chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Haha loved this!
RatchetXHide chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
That was amazing.
guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
oops, busted!
CatsPrivateBedroom chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I loved this. This was amazing! This an amazing story. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!
OrianPrime92 chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
-trying not to laugh at loud since parents are sleeping in other room- OMG! I LOVE YOU!

XDD
Kurichi-chan chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
LMAO XD That was AWESOME!

I loved the smut and kinkiness. Although,I would have expected Prowl to get angry, Prime to shake his head (amused), and Jazz laughing...

The thought of Prowl trying to hold a meeting with Jazz under the table doing naughty things sounds really funny right now. Especially when Prowl slips and moans, drawing amused/knowing looks from Ratchet/Wheeljack lol

I hope you write more Jack/Ratch they're my fav pairing.
AutobotV chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
OMG how hot! Little Wheeljack acting so naughty

Love it! Hope you write more!
a.mild.groove chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
That was great! It took me forever to read since I couldn't stop laughing! Wonderful plot and your attention to detail really set this one off-oh...didn't mean to go there-.

You could totally turn this into a series of drabbles...the sexy escapades of Wheeljack and Ratchet, each drabble taking place in a different setting and a differnt way they avoid getting caught (or get caught...that makes it funnier).

Can't wait to read more from you!
Apocrypha Blessing chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Oh damn! This was excellently done! Very surprised when I found out that Wheeljack was under the table, then I laughed. The whole situation was hilarious.

I hope to see more of this D
Sslaxx chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
*snickers* Looks like certain Autobots have some brig time coming up in their near future...
I Caught Myself chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
That was good XD Don't worry, you're pretty good at writing smut. I would love to see this made into a series!
Hot Rod's Girl chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Holy primus, that was hot! This was definietly worth the read1 Great job, hope to see more soon!