Reviews for To Sacrifce All and Recieve None
Best. Ending. EVER! :3
Ashborn Dragonrider chapter 5 . 5/7/2014
This story Awesomesauce!
danceofshadows chapter 5 . 1/30/2014
There are not words for how much I love this!
bleachdreamer0 chapter 5 . 6/28/2013
Weirdest? More like hottest! Threesomes!
sami1010220 chapter 5 . 5/5/2013
good job!
Ishtar205 chapter 5 . 12/6/2012
lol Poor Bones ;b
Doni chapter 5 . 5/11/2012
Nicely done. I loved the bits of humor throught the fic. Jim really has a problem with people walking in on him, doesn't he? ;)
chaosgenes chapter 5 . 4/30/2012
Congratulations on completing this fic :)I liked how you mentioned the dilemma of having two "masters" and then resolving it successfully. It seems very fitting for Spock.

Practically everything about this fic was perfect except for the M-rated scene. The word "savagely" appeared once too often too close together that it sounded repetitive. Other than that, I really enjoyed this story :)
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 5 . 3/25/2012
best ending possible. thanks for sharing!
Ash chapter 5 . 3/14/2012

so like that was super good, the voices were PERFECT. haha poor Bones XD

I loved the part were Spock hugged him too.

The part where Spock walked in on Kirk had me blushing and squealing like mad. SO EMBARRASSINNNNG! XD haha

over all really great, well written, and completely believable.

I loved the tension in the first two (or three) chapters, it really kept me goin! Good lord i wonder what that stupid ambassador's gonna do when she wakes up. T.T

Anyway, yes, as you can tell, I think this is an EXCELLENT FIC 8I
T'Mar1959 chapter 5 . 10/13/2011
Wow I really liked the story a lot. I just love how you let Spock get to the point that he would get his CAPTAIN back no matter what it took even if that meant he would have to kill every Klingon with his bare hands to do that. Now that said I think that my most favorite part is the end when McCoy walks in on them, all I could do was just laugh because I can just see the expression on his face as well as on Jim and Spock's faces as well.
Ms Llewellyn chapter 5 . 9/5/2011
OMG! HAHAHAHA Poor McCoy! cant get a break, :P. It was beyond cute and adorable.
Bunii Bo chapter 5 . 6/17/2011
This entire story was just an absolute delight.

Every character was done perfectly to the last detail, and the intimate details that you went into were more than enough to make me squee with K/S fangirl excitement.

I hope you write more like this!

One of the best things besides what I mentioned about this story is the fact there is such tension build up between the length of the story all together. What most slash stories lack are a balance of tension, sex, and plot, and you perfected it.
YukisFangirls chapter 5 . 6/2/2011
Great story! Lol the annoying ambassador, Kirk and Spock breaking up the Klingon couple and the moments with Bones in the last chapter.
Morgan Pen chapter 5 . 5/16/2011
This was probably one of my favorite Spirk fics ever. The drama, exposition, really annoying characters, and great McCoy moments... Hahahaha! Poor McCoy at the end! Also, I loved how they were all pretty much in character the entire time.

Your story-teller narrative is addicting, and structurally pleasing. All the cliff-hangers kept me wanting more. I discovered this a few months ago, and didn't come back today. This was finished very nicely, and I look forward to more of your writings.

Keep up the great work!