Reviews for Bill Nye : Episodes not released to children
ddog2346 chapter 3 . 2/24
this is hilarious, the funniest thing that is the parody fanfics
PhantomOfTheTARDIS chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
wHY
The Garden Eel chapter 3 . 11/30/2012
This fanfiction made my day
wow

IT MADE ME LAUGH AND ALL THANK YOU
marcen12 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I had to review this, otherwise, MJ will stalk me...from beyond the grave. Nice story, though.
marcen12 chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
Am I the only one having an erection from laughing so hard at this?
TacoMagic chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
I believe the idiom, "Don't quit your day job," is the best advice I can give you with respect to any aspirations you might have toward writing humor professionally, or as an amateur for that matter.

Then again, the producers of the latest forthcoming "Scary Movie" installment may be looking for such hilarious prose as that you have spewed upon the internet here.
Preciousgurl chapter 3 . 7/25/2011
That part about the Narwhal and the Giraffes...never mind. It was BRILLIANT! Not much of a plot per se, but funny none the less. Good job!
marcen12 chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
Do you see what you're doing to me? I laugh out loud when I read this and I laugh out loud in the middle of the night waking up the house! "When did you go insane?" I died! Thanks a lot! lolz
NarwhaLtHeGiraffE chapter 3 . 3/26/2011
XD omfg i cannot stop laughing this is great!
Poodlebrain chapter 3 . 3/15/2011
You should icorporate Justin Bieber in this somehow. If you htae JB that is. Only incorporate him if it has something to do with people hating him and possibly destroying his face.
SasuTenLuvr chapter 3 . 11/15/2010
Squee! Mikey! *glomps* Poor Harry...
SasuTenLuvr chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
He does look like the guy from Full House! *looking for BrainPOP(that's what it's called) STD movie*
Endgame Scribe chapter 3 . 10/8/2010
I love it so much!

You should include something about other children's shows of that time. Like Arthur or Cailou or Zaboomafoo or Between the Lions or something like that. That would be spectacular!
bttfmjffan chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
Please write more, I like your story. Its funny.
Colleen chapter 3 . 7/28/2010
HAHAHAHA! It's funny because in Harry Potter he actually has visions in his dreams of real things. So it's ironic, because what do YOU know about Harry potter... No offense or anything If you actually read the books/watch the movies and didn't tell me... XD

MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN THY WERE MIXING UP THR NAMESwow that was t supposed to be in caps lock but TOO LATE NOW SUCKAAAHHHH. :P