Reviews for Red String
merrinou chapter 4 . 6/25/2014
Oh, I really adore this story! You haven't updated in a while but considering you had a 2 year gap at some point I want to keep hoping you'll someday finish it! I really love your characterization of Abe mostly, but also your writting in general and view on the different characters is so lovely and fun! This red string addition is very creative and there's just so much build up I couldn't stop reading from the moment I started this fic. I'm obviously hoping at some point Abe will get a red string of his own, and the other end will be attached to a certain blond pitcher. Maybe this is the result of this dream, which might not have been totally a dream? Or maybe they'll never have a string and that doesn't mean they can't love each other? Gah, the suspense might actually kill me! Thank you for this excellent fabulous story and I pray the god of baseball that someday you will finish it. :)
Butterfree chapter 4 . 5/22/2014
Man, you really captured what a dream is usually like for most people. Random, crazy, but still sybolic of their inner most fears or desires. This was a very interesting chapter! Overall, a great story so far. I love how you're working through it at such a patient pace. The way you're jumping between different points in Abe's life keeps the readers guessing and wanting more. Thanks for the read and good luck writing!

Queebie
Butterfree chapter 2 . 5/22/2014
That first scene with the girl really made me feel bad for Abe, opening up to someone just to have that happen. You're really treating his string problem and bringing it to its full potential! I also love hearing about his family as well. This is one of the best stories I've read in bringing out his character, while remaining so realistic.

Queenie
Butterfree chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
This was an excellent start to the story so far! It captured my attention right away. Wow, I love how you connected it to Abe's family and even people he knew in the past so deeply.

Queenie
G-dot chapter 4 . 12/29/2013
Cool concept for the dream. Although, slightly confusing as to what theme it represents.
konoitami chapter 4 . 12/22/2013
Interesting
SimplyFox chapter 4 . 12/1/2013
Thank you so much for the update!
I was a bit confused with the beginning of this chapter, was the beginning part with Abe in therapy the past?
I assumed so because of Haruna and such, but there wasn't really transition (maybe add a line break?) unless I just read it weird and it wasn't the past at all.
Anywhoo, I really love the premise of your story and I'm super excited to see where you go with it!
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
:U
AkakuHana chapter 4 . 11/28/2013
That...was n eerie dream ._. I'm curious to know what it means o.o Hopefully in future chapters you can explain it :D
YAY! I'm so glad you updated! x3 I really look forward to your next update! I love your fic, it's one of my top AbeMiha ones x3
Guest chapter 4 . 11/28/2013
can't wait 4 next chap, I like the way u write :)
Sarasusamiga chapter 4 . 11/28/2013
Creepy dream, well-written! I'm continuing to enjoy the story.
yess91 chapter 4 . 11/28/2013
Wow that was intense
PriestessofBast chapter 4 . 11/27/2013
honestly that was just bazzare i definutly w
asnt expecting a chapter like that makes me w
onder what reason u have for giving abe such an . . . interesting dream cant wait for more on abe x migashi!
runtyiscute1999 chapter 3 . 11/3/2013
Aaaaaaah this story is perfect! I love it! I can't wait for you to write more
Akum chapter 3 . 10/27/2013