Reviews for Surprising love
sunshine 1506 chapter 7 . 4/7/2013
COOl story
Ecila404 chapter 9 . 12/27/2012
I just want to say that this is a excellant fan fiction and I get that feeling all the time that I need to update but I need to get off the computer. I just vwant to say if you're having family problems and you need someone to talk to, your not alone.
mikaela rosario chapter 5 . 11/29/2012
"wth, bella! i wouldn't do that to embry if he imprinted on me." embry is so hot!
mikaela rosario chapter 4 . 11/29/2012
I LOVE IT! it's so awesome. right mow, i don't like jacob. he's so mean.
KFlynn934 chapter 4 . 11/8/2012
I love Embry but I hate Bella so this fic is confusing for me, haha. I'm like "Yay Embry, you're so sweet but oh yuck Bella you're so melodramatic.". I really like your writing style though. :)
DarknekoKurai chapter 9 . 4/16/2011
I like this! I would love to read a rewritten!
Gabriella.A.Marcin chapter 9 . 12/11/2010
Add Drama. Have Edward come back and expect Bella to run right into his arms. The have her just tell him 'Fuck Off!' That'll add Drama
Emo Music Life chapter 9 . 12/3/2010
This is a good story i am a little disappointed that you are finishing it up but your choice, any way... I LOVE IT :D
OnlyTheGoodeSpyYoung13 chapter 9 . 10/16/2010
yay bella should get pregnant
LisaMarieHourglass chapter 9 . 9/15/2010
My idea: Jacob doesn't have an imprint, so he is that much more angry at embry
crazyreaderduh chapter 9 . 9/13/2010
yes please! keep writing!
Music is powerful magic chapter 9 . 9/9/2010
if you don't rewrite there will be one less good embry and bella story :D

delilah
rebeccaz34 chapter 9 . 9/9/2010
yes please keep it going i really love this story alot please email to let me know what you decide
Nurseratchet chapter 9 . 9/9/2010
Definitely don't delete it and put nothing back up. I would be peeved! I hope you don't chance it too much.
LisaMarieHourglass chapter 8 . 9/5/2010
I love this story. I love your writing style. I love the plot. I love how conflicted Bella feels. I normally don't read Bella/imprint fanfics, but this one is sooo great. It makes me sad that you ended it... :((((. I wish you would update. Please? Pretty please? With a cherry on top? (that is, if you like cherries... If not, you can just substitute cherry with a treat of prefrence) look at me, i'm begging. That's right, I'm BEGGING you. How pathetic... Pleaaaaase! Please? ...fine... I guess I will never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever know the ending. Ever. I guess that's ok. *sniffle* I can deal. *sniffle* aw, who am I kidding? Please please please please update... Bye!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »