Reviews for Closer Than Ever
EmeraldGrey22 chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
Great story! I absolutely love the idea of the story. In the first chapter, I thought it was like the others Ian gets possessed by another soul story, but I really loved the twist! The details are great like how Wanda feels in Ian's body compared to hers and her panic. And also good job in keeping Wanda in character since only a few people actually manage to do so. I'm waiting for an update!
sasusakufan2357 chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
I hope there's another chapter! Keep up the amazing work
Knight of Angby Maybe chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
Oh, please, don't tell me you've abandoned it! It's so good! Wands in Ian's body, his mind so closed and she doesn't know how to sneak around! Please, please, get back to finish this! :D
Sam-Sam29 chapter 2 . 8/12/2011
BAHAHAHA!

I'm sorry, but the whole idea seemed so funny to me. This would definitely drive Miss Meyer raving MAD. I like it a lot.
WritinGale chapter 3 . 8/7/2010
I just started reading this story. I have to say it's one of the better written stories I've read. It's absolutely amazing. Please update ASAP!
jackiebyard chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
Oh c'mon. Please update. :) please, with a cherry on top :)
webgrll1 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
dieing for you to finish the story loved it so have read my story complcations yet im writing the story from sunnys pov and im going to bring jodi back which leaves kyle with a lot of complications.
Ritsu Kaiori chapter 3 . 3/17/2010
Cool! Keep going!
Alkyon chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
This is one of the best Host fanfics I 've read - if not the best. I signed up just to comment and congratulate you. You have managed to create a great, brilliant plot without losing the personalities of the characters. Of course Wanda would try to save him by pretending to be a seeker and getting into his body. I would have never thought of it myself but it makes absolutely sense. I didn't find the description of "the end", when Ian was caught, confusing, I could follow easily. In Chapter 2 everything was clarified and I was already trilled by the story. I love that you made Ian locked up in his mind. It is also what I would expect from him - he would use all his strength to protect Wanda & the rest. I love how you filled the gap of their first night together through the memories of Wanda. I think many people would like to see this part of the story that was left out of the book and you managed to describe it nicely within the greater plot. I could feel her awkwardness - she didn't know what to do, she tried to kiss him, to mimic his moves.. I didn't feel her desire that much, did she want him? Was this a new feeling for her? I would like a sentence or two more, but I didn't bother me to enjoy the scene.

I *truly* look forward to your next chapters and cannot stop wondering how Wanda will "open" him up (my guess is that he may "crack" a bit by the sight/touch of Wanda's/Pet's body, similarly to the way Melanie moved to the surface by the touch of Jared?) How will it be when they will be able to talk to each other within the same body, feel what each other feels, read each other's thought? Will they see how much the love each other? Are there feelings that do not want to share? The story is brilliant, there are so many directions you can work on and your storytelling up to now is very very good. I cannot wait for your next update. My only wish - although you are the author and you can take it wherever you want to - is to keep it in character. It's very difficult to keep the characters acting in accordance to what we already know about them. But up to now you are doing a very good job (how many times have I said this already?) so I trust you to take me where you want with your story. This is a great accomplishment for an author - so congratulations!

Eli
webgrll1 chapter 3 . 2/17/2010
when are you gonna update ive been waiting for ever i have to know what happens next
Eminnis chapter 3 . 2/1/2010
Ian, you dummy, talk to her! Ugh! Keep up the great work! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! Please!

Eminnis and Alicia
lilmissperfect14 chapter 3 . 1/27/2010
AWN!

:D
lilmissperfect14 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
awesomely confusing...or confusingly awesome?

well one of them
colourfulchatterbox chapter 3 . 1/27/2010
I LOVE IT! Is there a 4th chapter coming soon?

This is really really good D

Please write more than 5 chapters! I am really liking this story and I think you could go WAY more than 5!

Keep writing D
gretlcascade chapter 2 . 1/25/2010
really nice! and complicated. I LOVED how you described how Ian felt for her! it was super sweet. please write more! :) maybe you could read my fanfic? its called growing pains . its kind of, but not really, like yours... Please write soon! you've got me hooked ;)