Reviews for Star Fox: Survival on a Frozen Hell
A human being chapter 5 . 5/30
I know who started the war. It was Andross he attacked the Cornerian deep space fleets and attacked Arcadia. How did Andross plan it out so well?

-A (random human being
DodgeThis chapter 34 . 10/27/2014
Sad ending to a wonderful story. During the "evil" krystal moments, i had reformed the small scene as if raye was far more willing/patient to work with her in her anger and accept it so she might have pity on him by allowing her to see into the life he lived though his memories on the hell wasteland.

Being able to set aside differences and realize the similarities and even mentioning the fact there was a good chance the venomians/andross and started the war to pit the two factions against each other.

Still the story was good in its own way of course, its just a slightly darker/dramatic version of what could be in some cases, which many people enjoy. Guess I'm just one of the few that gets more out of mainly heart warming scenario's.

You definitely have a knack for making people cry lol and most everything was well detailed/articulated with very few mistakes. Great work, sure the sequel will be just a good.
DodgeThis chapter 33 . 10/27/2014
It was so difficult trying to read through the first quarter of the chapter, but could have been worse so thankful it only got so far. Had actually took to reading comments at one point during the scene since my heart couldn't accept him betraying miyu.
Anyway, krystal is pissed and had heard what happens next(at least its not permanent), so wont have a heart attack and go cold turkey on this story's sequel thankfully. Guess I'm emotionally sensitive so when a good natured character I've gotten attached to gets betrayed(almost) or the other one "supposedly" dies, I sort of go temporarily morbid with depression. Such a good story overall and well written must say though. Cant find any other aspect i have issues with so great work.
DodgeThis chapter 32 . 10/27/2014
Oh God why! That relationship that held my heart so close to this story! If he really falls I am Game Over... dont think i can handle it...
DodgeThis chapter 29 . 10/26/2014
What a crazy insane beginning, thankful it was a nightmare but lol'd towards the end for sure. Everything after was great stuff, 'cept miyu beat the ship out of him for lying which i cant blame him for lying, especially about the her death or deformed demon spawn child scene, heh. That was quite funny, though do hope it all works out by some miracle. Always appreciate the detailed fun time scenes like at the end. gg
DodgeThis chapter 21 . 10/26/2014
Snnmap! Serious biz bout to go down. Its great, and thankful miyu wasn't mentally scarred, (would've ruined it for me). Using solid snake as a fill in for raye's character makes it even more exciting.
Gore chapter 21 . 10/26/2014
Hes going to kill the last one... very, very slowly.
I love that kind of thing (:
DodgeThis chapter 5 . 10/25/2014
Very interesting story idea, love it so far.
I remember watching a movie on netflix with a similar scenario. Between german and british pilots i think, in 1940's stranded on an icy mountain.

Except this is much better since its not just a bunch of men huddling for warmth.
Arkhammer chapter 34 . 7/20/2014
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! Why would you kill the main player in this WHY?! I've heard of people that has been shot 5 times & still keep going...Well this is not my story but you did good on all but the last two Chapter...is this why you are making a new on just like this?
Lurker chapter 19 . 1/18/2014
So he understands jail dog and others on the way in but not the ferret?
Order and Chaos - Qui Iudicant chapter 23 . 12/31/2013
("Jesus this is warm!" Fay said rubbing her face on the blanket.) Care to explain why this OOC thingy came about? Cornerians are from another star system, and would hardly know of Christ. (Heck, in this story, they wouldn't even care, and second, do they [by they, I mean yours, not the canon Cornerians] have a similar history with humans? By similar I mean the two species' histories are nearly identical. If not, then why put in Christ at all?)

I'm just nitpicking, cause this story is old, but it is an important nitpick. I hope you don't make the same mistake in Ice.
Order and Chaos - Qui Iudicant chapter 16 . 12/30/2013
Hmm, you know something, Belial and Seraph are not two different creatures. Sure, one is an angel, the other a demon, but always remember this: the demon is a fallen angel while the angel is not.

Also, re-reading this after about a year of not doing so is quite painful. I mean, all of this constant sexual themes undertoning everything, while it may have been a good idea in the beginning, is starting to get our of hand. Not that I am complaining.
c chapter 34 . 5/8/2013
Aww... That was sad.
Sakamoto the Scaredy-Cat chapter 12 . 4/8/2013
The Lava was hot?
XD
But I have to say, this story so far is awesome. :P
BloodRedBanner chapter 34 . 3/17/2013
Krystal is one heartless bitch. But she's still hot. Raye is dead, and I shed a tear for him. But when I read the sequel, I was like, yes! Raye is back! It was pretty sexy reading about miyu and rayes first time doing it. One second, she hates him and he hates her, and the next scene, he's pounding her brains out.