Reviews for Harry Potter and Bella Swan
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
What the hell is this? And why the hell would two people who are complete strangers to each other like Harry and Bella just introduce themselves, call each other beautiful and handsome then randomly have sex? It makes no sense.
donzell chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
What dafuq is this
MissKoolKat15 chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
Ummm... That was a pretty good lemon but the last line blew it. It would have been better with one more chapter. Harry is a powerful wizard and Bella needs to know.
blurrywhisk chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
EWE NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! IT'S ALL wrong! HOW DARE YOU? YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO ALL POTTERHEADS AND TWILIGHTERS! THOU SHALL NOT PUT BELLA SWAN AND HARRY JAMES TOGETHER! IT'S NOT right!
Malisa Ambrolleigns chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
haha when I read the beginning I was like... wtf? then as I read I was like ohhh well then they got together fast lol love it wish it went on longer
Isabella Potter chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Hi, nice to meet you.

According to that, that was kind of a bit sexual and inappropriate.
Well, it was good, you can imagine it in your own eyes and in your life you can imagine someone you can be with forever. So, my name is my fake name. It was better for Harry if he journeyed to the Muggle World, find true love, and stay away from magical creatures.
BookWormDracosGirl13 chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Umm...
Exivus chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Wow, it's like you really really wanted to write a Harry/Bella smut, but you didn't have the patience to flesh out an entire story, or even a decent one-shot, so you wrote a "Hi, wanna fuck?"/"Sure!" and then a "They lived happily ever after" line to wrap it up. I don't know whether to feel impressed or exasperated.
The Inspector chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
I think you should stick to leaving ridiculously short reviews on every h/hr story there ever was. It's not good, but at least it's better than this.
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
A bit 'Meh', T.B.H. Also, you shoulda said whether the kids were magical or not...
Talrond chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
This story is way too fast.
Bushwah chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Fiction MA, adult content with explicit sexual or violent situations, is not allowed on FFn. Please take down "Harry Potter and Bella Swan" and repost on another site. (If you don't know where to post it, AdultFanFiction and Archive Of Our Own both allow these types of works.)
123irish chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
I liked your other story better, just not much of a twilight fan. don't let bad reviews get you down, it's all a learning experience. I don't have much of a plot in my stories, I just use what is already known of the characters and their already existing relationships, some people need more. keep writing you will only get better.
The Void Sage chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
wow... that was disappointing, even for a one shot...
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »