Reviews for The Twelve Days of Christmas
Axel0913 chapter 13 . 10/3/2016
This was awesome! Absolutely loved it! Joey is absolutely perfect! Great job!
TheOriginalHappyDais chapter 13 . 12/24/2011
This is the same person who reviewed this last year. I really liked it then, but I mostly forgot about it over the year as I transitioned from high school to college. After the stress of finals, I was definitely not in the Christmas spirit- even tonight, on Christmas Eve. I remembered this fanfic and thought it might lift my mood. It definitely worked. I'm going to download this onto a CD so I can read it every Christmas from here on out. This has become a tradition for me, and I'm so grateful for your writing talent and your goodwill. Thanks for being a part of my holiday experience, and a Merry Christmas to you. *hug*
YYHfan-KB chapter 13 . 6/19/2011
Great story, Joey's going to be paying everybody back for ages.

I loved the ending, so cute!

_ KB
FFNRocks chapter 13 . 12/29/2010
What a great Christmas treat.

Loved it.

Clapping hands.
LuckyBlackCat chapter 13 . 12/29/2010
Belated Merry Christmas to you too :) I'm so glad you finished it :) Great ending to a great story. Aww.
TheOriginalHappyDais chapter 13 . 12/27/2010
I started reading this story a year ago when you first wrote it, and I loved it then. Now that it's finished, I love it even more! Your writing is fantastic- it's hilarious, yet heartwarming, and always bright and fresh. The ideas were creative (I never would've thought of the turtledoves ) and the story was sweet. What really made the story great, though, was its faithfulness to the original show. Every chapter, especially the later ones, felt like they had a history, a backstory- like every action was motivated by a show-driven purpose. It really made me feel like you have a deep connection to the show and its little nuances, which you captured eloquently. (The jab about Yugi's parents was blatantly obvious, but insanely funny!) This is one of the funniest and original fanfics I've ever read, and I can't wait to read your other fanfics. Great job, and Merry Christmas!
TTY7 chapter 13 . 12/25/2010
Perfecto!

That's all I can say about this story. Wow! Total awesomeness. Merry Christmas!
Bookfanx100 chapter 12 . 12/24/2010
wait wait wait a minute, I'VE NEVER REVIEWED THIS STORY! WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH ME! Okay I loved this story from trhe moment I started reading. I seriously have no idea why I haven't review yet. This story is REALLY cute. Make sure to add the next chapter soon!
LuckyBlackCat chapter 11 . 12/22/2010
Am reviewing just for these lines :)

"But Joey, none of them complement your deck at all!"

"That's okay. My deck already knows how awesome it is!"

Nearly at the end now :) C'mon, keep the awesome polarshipping coming. Bless Yugi for missing Tea.

Next up- 11 pipers piping? Have a feeling Dragon Piper might pop up. Or the Pied Piper of Hamelin. I like guessing these.
FFNRocjs chapter 10 . 12/20/2010
Big Sigh,

that was really well done.

Feeling the Christmas spirit.
darkrunner chapter 10 . 12/19/2010
She still hasn't figured it out! XD I thought every female friend Jou has showing up at her door asking to milk cows would've tipped her off! Cute fic, glad you're still going with it! I can't wait to see what happens when it all ends and they finally get to see each other! :D
TTY7 chapter 9 . 12/16/2010
Awesome chapter! Tea was hilarious in this one. Poor Joey just can't get it together sometimes. I really loved this chapter though. No, I love this whole story. Keep it up and update SOON!
TTY7 chapter 8 . 12/16/2010
YES! I've been waiting for this update. FOREVER! I love this story and this is an awesome chapter.
FFNRocks chapter 9 . 12/15/2010
Really humourous and good story.
LuckyBlackCat chapter 9 . 12/14/2010
You're carrying this on from last year? Ah, I'm so happy :) It's a great idea and it makes me laugh too. I'm so glad you decided to finish it.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »