Reviews for Nine Months
Poseidon's daughter666 chapter 14 . 7/5
Lulu halulu you still haven't updated yet shame shame ;-)
bjp chapter 3 . 6/25
Chris is the son of hermes actually, not mr. D. It is kind of confusing since one of his children's name started like chrise's. I really like the story so far. Keep writing.
Betteroffgone chapter 4 . 5/1
What's wrong with being a feminist? Like the definition of a feminist isn't just girl power, it's not the act of hating men either. Being a feminist means u want women to be equal with men. The definition of being a feminist is wanting to get rid of stereotypes about women saying their delicate and fragile. Like just bc ur a feminist doesn't mean u hate men so get ur facts straight.
Books-R-The-BOMB chapter 5 . 4/29
You can't drink until your 21. Whatever, this books still good.
It's an awful movie that should be thrown into Tartarus along with the director
coolcat chapter 14 . 12/15/2015
Awesome story! Sarah's sooo cute!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/28/2015
Chris is a son of Hermes not Mr.D.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/23/2015
Please Put Up More Chapters Soon! :D 3 Your Story!
Carrie chapter 14 . 5/23/2015
I can't wait for the next one!
Guest chapter 14 . 4/30/2015
Guest chapter 4 . 2/17/2015
Hey, I just wanted to point out that feminists are all about equality for women and men. Msygonists (I'm not sure the spelling) believe that women are higher than men. Your story is awesome!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/16/2015
Poor Percy. Did you make up that happening because its a demi-god baby?
Guest chapter 3 . 1/12/2015
You do know that Hermes is Chris' father, right? NOT Dionysus.
Alysa Smith chapter 14 . 12/8/2014
I love this story and can't wait for you to update it! Can't wait to see what happens when Athena and Poseidon meet the baby and are freed from their cages!
Contact me on Instagram _percyjackson_demigod_
katnissandpeetaaretoocute chapter 13 . 6/25/2014
This story is amazing!...I know that you wrote it a while ago now but please please please if you can continue it!