Reviews for Nine Months
sienna chapter 14 . 5/1
I loved this. It explains emotions. I think this writer could make this a teen book. It is so cute!
Rocky1212 chapter 14 . 3/28
Hallo!
I'm german and I can't write english so well. But I red The fanfiction and it's realy realy Good. In your next chapter maby they Can Pack out their presents and the little girl Move on Annabeth and Percy. That is my idea for the fanfiction.
Bey, Rocky1212
My suggestion is that when you have little details such as a car dont constantly say what it is
Guest chapter 3 . 12/23/2016
Christ Rodriguez is a son of heroes nit dionysus. Mr.d only has two kids in the Greek camp
Poseidon's daughter666 chapter 14 . 7/5/2016
Lulu halulu you still haven't updated yet shame shame ;-)
bjp chapter 3 . 6/25/2016
Chris is the son of hermes actually, not mr. D. It is kind of confusing since one of his children's name started like chrise's. I really like the story so far. Keep writing.
aabha chapter 4 . 5/1/2016
What's wrong with being a feminist? Like the definition of a feminist isn't just girl power, it's not the act of hating men either. Being a feminist means u want women to be equal with men. The definition of being a feminist is wanting to get rid of stereotypes about women saying their delicate and fragile. Like just bc ur a feminist doesn't mean u hate men so get ur facts straight.
Books-R-The-BOMB chapter 5 . 4/29/2016
You can't drink until your 21. Whatever, this books still good.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/28/2016
It's an awful movie that should be thrown into Tartarus along with the director
coolcat chapter 14 . 12/15/2015
Awesome story! Sarah's sooo cute!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/28/2015
Chris is a son of Hermes not Mr.D.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/23/2015
Please Put Up More Chapters Soon! :D 3 Your Story!
Carrie chapter 14 . 5/23/2015
I can't wait for the next one!
Guest chapter 14 . 4/30/2015
Thanks
Guest chapter 4 . 2/17/2015
Hey, I just wanted to point out that feminists are all about equality for women and men. Msygonists (I'm not sure the spelling) believe that women are higher than men. Your story is awesome!