Reviews for Nastya, My love
booklover1798 chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
Interesting story, update soon!
Renesmee C. Cullen da original chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
Speki Chaos chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
Keep going it's good so far!
Mrs. Alec Volturi chapter 2 . 6/18/2010
please oh please write a part 3 this story is really good and i like anything that has to do with Alec Volturi
kassc96-72 chapter 2 . 4/26/2010
great! I like it! hope you update soon!
PROCRASTINATOR TOMORROW chapter 2 . 1/16/2010
Yo! you really need to update! Dude its been like forever!
em chapter 2 . 12/12/2009
cool! like it
3.1415927 chapter 2 . 12/12/2009
Heaven ain't close in a place like this... Sorry. Listening to . Good story. Needs longer chapters though. That's just me. Trying to get AT LEAST 10 characters. It's hard. I'm rambling. Yes, I expect you to read this. SO DO IT! I had fun last night. Joe's party. That. You. Missed. Loser. Kidding. Maybe. Hm. This is a good song. I love Pandora. And Paramore. Wow, they just dropped the F bomb. Dashing through the sand, with a bomb strapped to my back... CRAP! Only 9517 characters. There's the F bomb again. And again. I didn't know Matthew Hopkins liked Jeff Dunham. Keenan was hilarious last night. You missed SO much. : ) OH MY GOSH they (Pandora) gave me Hannah Montana. Ew. Now it's Owl City. Awesome. SO CLOSE kinda. Cheap transportation? I'm so confused. The song is Early Birdie. I finished my book Hunger AND Careful What You Wish For... (Goosebumbs) last night. After the party. Which you missed. Why do they let people use this many characters? Keenan was singing random teen pop songs while playing Gears of War 2. A bloody game. It was like "I kissed a girl and I DIE!" 'Kay. Later. 8878
3.1415927 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Sheesh, stop calling yourself a brat. And I already like this one better. No offense.