Reviews for Pieces of Akari
usuihentai727 chapter 13 . 6/27/2012
I really CAN'T wait for the next one! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! :D
Xylar161 chapter 13 . 2/9/2011
still no chap 14? aw. its getting good! i think i reviewd before as Syrah, but idk o.o

ill just have to keep waiting...
kyzaxterra chapter 13 . 2/2/2011
I love you writing! of course everyone likes it too! if they dont, screw them theyre just jealous:p

I really hope you do keep updating tho (please dont stop!) because i have become so engrossed in this fanfic! think im in love with it teehee(: i am TOTALLY looking forward to the next one! (but i wont bug you, it annoys me when people bug me:P)

Anyways, good luck with the next chapter, my friend!
kyzaxterra chapter 2 . 2/1/2011
Nooo! lukes not an idiot! we all love him! i really enjoyed this, though i like chase, thes was AWSOME! i like how this is original because ive never heard of a fanfiction like this and ususally when you read akarixluke fanfictions, its gets to be same-old-same-old or boring. this is just amazing though! too bad i have to go to school rite now...

-_- but i shal read more after!
Tans-ZombieHunter chapter 13 . 1/6/2011
this story rocks update soon buuddy
Sakuralove123 chapter 10 . 12/2/2010
ahh the circle of life.. ewww *shudder
Sakuralove123 chapter 9 . 12/2/2010
cute so cue
Sakuralove123 chapter 3 . 12/2/2010
Ah Luke he is so not experience in my opinion akari and luke forever
Sakuralove123 chapter 2 . 12/2/2010
Drama Evil grin i like it
LittleStar91 chapter 13 . 10/31/2010
Love this story and this chapter! Luke is so dopey sometimes but ya gotta love him for it. I like how you portrayed Jin in this chapter I think he would be quite stuck up actually..not one of my fav bachelors :/ I really liked the ending aswell haha naughty ;)
ChibiRaccoon chapter 13 . 10/21/2010
OMG. I JUST READ THIS IN ONE SITTING AND I'M ABOUT TO BE LATE TO WORK CUZ I COULDN'T STOP READING THIS! YOU NEED TO UPDATE! I FINALLY FOUND ANOTHER LUKEXAKARI FIC THAT HAS ME COMPLETELY HOOKED AND I FIND THAT YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED IN MONTHS! PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP ON IT! I BEG OF YOU! DON'T GIVE UP ON IT! JUST PROMISE ME THAT AND I'LL WAIT AS PATIENTLY AS POSSIBLE! T_T

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS!

-ChibiRaccoon
Elphaba818 chapter 13 . 9/12/2010
PLZ UPDATE SOON! I TRULY LOVE THIS STORY!1
hehehe chapter 13 . 7/4/2010
THIS IS SO DAMN AWESOME! WRITE MORE! I KNOW YOU SEEM BUSY BUT LUKE IS MY VIRTUAL SOULMATE! I MARRIED HIM 3 TIMES ALREADY AND I'M GOING TO AGAIN! IN AP AND TOT! I LOVE BLUE ROSES ALSO BUT PLEAAAAASE WRITE MORE!
lonernekonin chapter 13 . 6/24/2010
YO! This is ArieBiggestFanGirl (I changed my user name)

Oh boy, things are heating up now!

( your review on my luke story:Untouched, Lemons will be there, just wait a bit more, it's only chapter 6 and they are barely together.
Icy Rundas chapter 13 . 6/22/2010
Yays! New chapter! :D Keep up the good work!