Reviews for The Kingdom Reborn
spicarus chapter 10 . 1/16
I hope your muse eventually gets back to this story.
shugokage chapter 10 . 1/15/2014
A very interesting plot and story!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/2/2013
not too bad but why did you split Ranma into two poeple Insted merge twp into one
Kalladin1989 chapter 10 . 1/25/2013
Great story. I hope you find it in your heart to continue it after so long.
ijpowers92 chapter 10 . 1/20/2012
I've recently been reading/skimming ramna1/2 / sailor moon crossovers (depending on the quality) and this is BY FAR... the most original I've read. ...OK ONE other fic started of being WAY more original but it steadily became a much more conventional fic. So much potential lost...

If I hadn't known going in that this fic was practically dead I would be royally pissed right now. As it is, I'm just annoyed.

I hope you eventually return to this fic as unlike the other fic I mentioned there is still a chance to save this one.
Ranmaleopard chapter 10 . 12/10/2011
this is really awesome! i cant wait to see what happens next! I love this fanfic along with all your other fanfics, they're entertaining, fun, and amazing! Please continue!
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
This is really amazing I can't wait to see what happens next. Please continue!
Anthony1l chapter 10 . 3/27/2011
This story is fantastic cannot wait for the next chapter.
FaerieKnight197 chapter 10 . 3/26/2011
Good story so far. There are a few problems with sentence structure, such as missing a key word which breaks a sentence. Some spelling errors. But overall good. I would suggest proof reading or having someone else proof read before publishing. I hope the next chapter comes soon though. Can't wait to see how things develop.
Zelara chapter 10 . 12/4/2010
It was really odd how larger transformations from cursed victims kept their clothes on when they reverted back to human while smaller cursed forms lost theirs. Most odd.

They don't actually, Genma just seems to be able to cloth himself instantly. Taro, for example, returns to being nude after reverting to human. clothes loss/destruction is upheld like one would normally expect.
Zelara chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
"Urgh! Well, whatever. I need to get me and myself to the hospital so me and I can find out if I'm going to have trouble giving birth. Bye!" - Naruto (Don't remember the story though)

Its from Experimental by DarkTayle

Flippin hilarious
Lerris chapter 10 . 11/14/2010
This is an interesting read, yet I'm not too sure about the part where Setsuna appears to be behind Genma's training of Ranma. It doesn't seem to fit well.
Sora with an S chapter 5 . 10/20/2010
Good chapter, but I thought the Moon Queens name was Serenity, not Selen
lefkaz chapter 10 . 9/20/2010
GENERAL SAOTOME!

Wow! You really caught me off of guard there!

You know, you were telegraphing me your plot, paragraph by paragraph (hey, you're not THAT obvious, and kinda predict fanfics and being usually unsurprised is like my writer super power -HAHAHA- ) until the kitchen scene.

The idea of Setsuna shadow-molding Ranma is rare, but non-completely-original.

The idea of Genma being the reincarnation of some Moon Kingdom General, is New, Fresh and Tasty!

Congratulations! You actually EARN the subscriptions and the favourites (it's supposed to be an honoured eulogies, my pal)

Update soon, I really want to know more about you!
Taeniaea chapter 10 . 9/12/2010