Reviews for The Kingdom Reborn
Bigou chapter 11 . 6/18
I just discovered this, and I like it.
silverhawk88 chapter 11 . 7/20/2019
So it seems that Setsuna tried to bring back her lost husband and he was reincarnated as Ranma. Selene just got thrown into the mix. Also Genma is a part of Setsuna’s house? I noticed the General Saotome...
Anyway I am looking forward to next chapter! Thank you for writing!
silverhawk88 chapter 3 . 2/11/2019
I am so glad people haven’t forgotten Ranma, and with how similar style of craziness and artwork it is a great idea to crossover.

Looking forward to seeing how this story goes.
PikaMew1288 chapter 6 . 1/14/2019
Honestly this chapter makes me think of an AU where Queen Serenity either still had enough leftover magic to teleport to Earth but misfires and ends up thrown through time and space to Jusenkyo where she drowns, or adds herself to reincarnation spell but couldn't add the location leading her to be Reincarnated in Wizarding Britain as the Girl who Lived with the Horcrux in her scar causing her to awaken her powers and memories, purify the soul shard and absorb it's knowledge and purified magic, and proceed to hunt down Voldemort's Horcruxes, and somehow obtaining the Deathly Hallows before leaving to Japan to guide the Senshi in secret. Other possibilities for stories include, Sailor Galaxia or Sailor Cosmo having their soul sent through Time and Space into an alternate timeline where she is reincarnated as the Girl-who-lived with the Horcrux causing their memories to awaken and either purify the Horcrux as Cosmo or as Galaxia mentally dominate it and milk it of everything it knows.
shugokage chapter 11 . 11/26/2018
Great job on this interesting story!
Death of Snipers chapter 4 . 11/12/2018
Out of curiosity, why did ranma go straight for the tornado rather than using the moko takibisha or the jackhammer variant of the katchu tension amaguriken?
ElyseSyrova chapter 11 . 11/12/2018
Yay! It's not a dead-fic!I have had this one tagged as possible inspiration for a couple of projects (which may or may not ever see the light of day). That, and I enjoyed the build up to this point.D
nashmeira chapter 11 . 11/10/2018
Holy shiit. Read this so long ago and was pretty sure it was on my list but I just happened by it again by chance. I hope you do finish it it was, is a really fun story.

Seems like Ranma and Selene are becoming more like each other in body, and actions. Would be interesting to see the drama if before Selene died she saved her Angel, just a thought. Also amusement at angel hugging on Ranma/Selene and Akane. While she is getting better with her anger I could definitely see a toga wearing naked girl break her calm . ;3

Anyway eagerly awaiting your next update. The KS for coming back.
Laice chapter 11 . 11/2/2018
Hopefully they merge and don't split apart.
spicarus chapter 11 . 10/31/2018
I hope it won't take "8 years" for the next update.
taimu shu chapter 11 . 10/30/2018
May have been sitting on it for 8 years but your back now so all is forgiven
James Birdsong chapter 11 . 10/30/2018
Awesome
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 10/30/2018
One typo here at least. You said same anything else when you meant say anything else.
god of all chapter 11 . 10/30/2018
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
ijpowers92 chapter 11 . 10/30/2018
Okay. Wow. But this is still one of the more intriguing ideas I've seen in fanfic. Good to see you return