Reviews for the Nudge from the Actuary
kaypgirl chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Wow, didn't realize you were writing for Bones. I loved how her shoes made her centimeters taller, because of course she would think in metric. Pretty in character with the analytical, and I'm guessing its this season since Booth has upped the "looks", but I can't nail down how in character it is because the writers haven't been subtle with how she's growing (the jokes and trying to understand colloquialisms, which I've always felt they over exaggerate and aren't consistent with how much she actually understands, it fluctuates) yet its just her trying to change, not like shes gradually opening herself to all she's shut out (personally, I don't think its aspergers, just a result of her traumatic teenage years, a social disorder). So I guess this would be pretty accurate even now. Bones is really overdue for a B/B convo about love, sex, or relationships, preferably all 3.

With the science classes I'm assuming you've had to take recently for your nursing degree, it'd be cool to see if you could do more of a case-fic. Although that would take away from the B/B...
joviswoman chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Oh hell NO you STOPPED THERE! Bugger...

LOVE Bones, the sexual tension is starting to mount on screen and here you go living up to SOME of my fantasies lol.

Will there be MORE?

Horny minds are wondering ;)
Luke's Momma chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
WOW! Not many out there who can capture Temp's "voice", a few but definitely not many. You managed it and then some! Loved this and the closing line is awesome.
bookluver93 chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
That ending line was the best! I thought Bones would be a hard character to write but you do an excellent job!
kkmreads chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Wow that was totally HOT! Many thanks to you and SSJL for this oneshot! Now i'm even more anxious to see where you take your Bones storyline :D
booknerd323 chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Ok, I may have mentioned this with TPatS, but most people are an epic fail when it comes to writing Brennan. Not may can get her personality right and a chosen few can capture the way she thinks and talks. I have attempted it on many occasions, and let's just say that I have a flashdrive full of Bones stories that will never see the light of day. You though get her so well. I am convienced that it is actually her at some points.

Once again, I am so glad that you have ventured out into the Bones fandom. It made me so happy and you are really good at it. I can't wait to see what you have these kids up to next. Great Job! :]
Starshinedown chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
I think I love you a little bit for the Booth and Brennan lovin'.

I have no idea how you manage to sound just like I think she talks in her head, but it's great! Its a fun read, bb. Thank you.
goladyvols chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
WOW that was a great story! This is the first story I have read of yours & definitely won't be the last! LOVED IT!
morebones chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
I absolutely loved it... that was "wow"...

Not only hot ,very hot actually , and I love it for that ;), but also really full of feelings... And I felt emotional while I was reading it...

I love how you handle both characters, and how you use 3rd person narrator from Brennan's POV w/ all the biological and anthropological speak... I could feel her really analyzing her synapses and cataloguing all reactions, confused, until she lost focus and even words... I like that Booth half pissed, half hopeful that makes her finally taste a little of what should be obvious for her, but she doesn't see or prefers not to see.

And you say this was a one-shot? No! It can't be! It's claiming for Brennan's reaction to the last words Booth tells her! It's shouting out loud that must continue! In another (two or three) one-shot, if you want, but you can't leave us, I mean, Brennan, that way!

Did I say it was hot? Casual Booth's demonstration that he is THERE for "whatever" that Brennan may need from a male against a wall is SO hot! *melts*

And I loved the final lines... Good job
rosyle chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Are you set on this being a one shot? This just screams "multi-chapter fic" :p
bkellum chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
OMG! Wow. That was intense! Please let them really 'discuss' sex. Pretty please with sugar on top?
denmother chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
yumy. this was an excellent early christmas present. i'd be thrilled for brennan to get her some booth for christmas!
Akashita chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Simply loved it. It made me feel like I was there, right in the middle of it. Hope you continue this.

Great fic! Congrats!
a2zmom chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
hot, but also in character.
rockiestwitwin chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
A-fucking-mazing. Seriouly. Just...damn.

So glad you came to the Bones fandom WTVOC! You inspired me to pick up season1 at a Blockbuster closing a few weeks ago and I'm SO Glad I did! I haven't watched in a really long time and I had kind of forgotten how much I really love this show. Of course now I'm like "uh...why isn't there wtvoc-style over sexual tension here people?" :-P One of the risks of reading fic too much-I'm constantly like "what? there's no secksin in twilight?" lol

Love it girl, keep up the great work

39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »