Reviews for the Nudge from the Actuary
NatesMama chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
tkmoon chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
So hot!

And again I really like the clnical anatomy and think it works really well.
styleoverfashion chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Aw...I really want a sequel to this story. It was quite awesome, I loved it!
Chicklit chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
In a word - Fantastic. I am so glad that you've joined the Bones fandom!
RowdyRomantic chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Really a great Job with this...

Very intence!
bethaboo chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
my god. infuckingcredible my dear. you're going to singlehandedly inspire me to write bones ff at this rate.

the conversation was so perfect, I loved that we knew EXACTLY what Booth was thinking but that Bones was still in the dark. and HEY, you got to use your nursing skills in fanfiction for probably the first and last time-the bone identifying was SO Brennan. Great voice for her.

And really, just phew. It was smart and hot and sexy.

3 3 3
upthedownslide chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
You've gotten the dialogue so beautifully correct, I can scarcely believe it.
americnxidiot chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
"The warmth of his palm flowed into her, tracing new paths of hot chocolate into lower parts of her anatomy."

I love that. It's a strange image, but it invokes a very tangible sensation. Abstract without nonsense.

Anyway this was great. I'm still not sure if I'm ready to forgive you yet for giving me "Pie" on Thanksgiving, but this is a step in the right direction :)
LaViePastiche chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
gawddamn. that was frigging hot. i think when i do watch bones it will be with different eyes. it'll probably drive me crazy, all the UST. but thank god you've taken to writing smutty one-shots again, so that'll help.

Her thoracic cavity expanding with a pleasing warmth, Dr. Brennan grinned. “Thank you, Booth. And I’m sure I’ve never met a better father than you are to Parker.”

I love that kind of shit, the way she thinks - as you know I haven't seen it - but it seems to be true to how people describe her - and it's very entertaining to read.

fantastic job, classy all the way. i'm offended Elle got to pre-read when I am your flouncing or pre-flouncing partner. HDU.
39 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3