Reviews for Rip Van Symphonia
Underwater Dreaming chapter 2 . 5/13/2013
Is this story on 8 year hiatus, too? :P
Guest chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
It's been a while since this awesome story was updated. When are you going to update it?
L.Soul chapter 4 . 2/7/2013
Shock! Kratos is lloyds father! XD
Guest chapter 4 . 9/20/2012
SerafynaVilkas chapter 4 . 8/8/2012
girls! *trembles, teary-eyed*
update! now!
Underwater Dreaming chapter 4 . 4/10/2012
ThePurpleRose chapter 4 . 2/18/2012
I really hope the next update comes quicker - I can't wait for the next chapter!

This was really good! I particularly liked the Lloyd introspect. And of course, the big reveal.

To be entirely honest, I liked all of it. It was worth the wait. :D
Kiomori chapter 4 . 2/11/2012
For some reason I was having trouble signing in yesterday, but I'm glad I can review now!

Lloyd's really getting everything thrown on him at once, isn't he? It was nice to see Noishe and Kratos again though.

Hopefully Lloyd will be feeling better after he gets some time alone to just think. If Cruxis thinks they're all dead, he has some time.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Folytatni kell chapter 4 . 2/9/2012
I see your writing styles have yet to change.

I'm starting to notice slacking in many authors stories. As such I thank you for continued excellence.

Another amazing chapter. I was impressed by how Kratos was portrayed now.

The ending of Lloyd needing a distraction was perfectly fitting his character as well.

Good job.
chrysanths chapter 3 . 1/26/2012
I demand the next chapter!

I admit, I was thinking Lloyd lost his voice due to the angel transformation. To know it was not the case was good and annoying at the same time. I already could guess the resemblance to Kratos but the wings would have just added to that regardless if his were the same variety.

Strange but Xelos' transformation is not touched upon in the scenarios where he lives. It's only when he fights to the death that those wings appear and he casts Judgment. Idk about the PS2 version of the game though...
StrawberryGirlKairi chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
OMG this is another great story awesome! love it! it kinda reminds me of growth spurt except they all got old and its 8 years in the future, please update soon
Underwater Dreaming chapter 3 . 10/13/2011
Holy crap! This is so awesome!

...Can't wait to see what Kratos' reaction is... Does he know what happened? Hmm...

Colonel Lazy chapter 3 . 9/13/2011
I really like this story, I don't think I've seen it done for ToS before.

Ooh, I want to know what will happen next? Will they encounter Kratos in the future? Yuan? Dammit, I don't think I can bloody wait!

Update soon please!
silent romantic chapter 3 . 6/25/2011
muwahahaha finally, an update! you have no idea how long I've been waiting, probably because I haven't kept track either! lol, anyhow, great chappie, and WHERE IS KRATOS?

and as usual, UPDATE SOON! :)
Apprivoisu chapter 3 . 6/24/2011
No problem, just waited almost 2 years for an update. it was worth the wait. Even after so long, I still love Tales of Symphonia. I'm glad you didn't permenantly quit on this story. Looking forward to future updates no matter how long they take.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »