Reviews for Unintended
Astr0Glide chapter 2 . 8/19
I had told myself that i would stop at just one chapter for tonight(morning) but i am weak. So weak!

Aw man! This chapter just tears me up inside T_T Sides pain as he mourns for their impossible sparkling just hits me right in the feelz.

And pour Ratch(and Prowl). He dont even have a clue as to what sorta crazy train he's just boarded. Enjoy the 'calm' while it last mechs, this is going to be a bumpy ride.
Astr0Glide chapter 1 . 8/19
If occurred to me just recently that i have never read the last chapter of this fic! As many times as I've read this trilogy... *sigh* shameful :p

In light of this revelation! I'm going to reread the whole series!... again ; And this time, instead of being a lazy asshole... again, im going to reveiw every chapter.

This whole series is seriously one of my all time faves, even now that is been about a million years since the first time i read it(when it was still just this one unfinished fic). And it is deff my #1 taboo love fic!
Autobot Guardian chapter 14 . 5/14
I really liked this story, but I'm not really one to do a SunnyxSides pairing, much less have them have a sparkling together. Although, I must say that you have a good imagination for how Cybertronians give birth. The pairings I usually go for with the twins are SunnyxProwl and SidesxSmokey. For Jazz, I pair him with one of my OCs, Battle Star the Winged Guardian, and Cybertronian Goddess of War. Then, I pair Bluestreak with ANOTHER one of my OCs, War Bird the Winged Guardian, and second Cybertronian Goddess of War. Those two go way back, from before the war. If you want to know more about my OCs, my Deviantart profile name is AirStrikeTF. There's a whole gallery folder dedicated to my Winged Guardians.
Avaya chapter 14 . 2/15
Amazing story. I was hoping the Epilogue would have told of all the blossoming relationships and what happened after (if Ratchet and Wheeljack had kids, Prowl/Jazz being bonded), but it's still great. :D
AngelAbbie108 chapter 8 . 1/9
There' only one problem with this chapter, seekers have coding that don't allow them to hurt a sparkling or carrier. But other than that its great!
Lanny-Sama chapter 14 . 10/31/2014
The plot was very enjoyable, and I had a good time reading this story.

This advice is gonna be obsolete and useless but I guess I still wanna put it down 4 years too late. A bit more of an arch in emotions would do. Sides and Sunny barely had any emotion besides pain and sadness. There were some hints of anger, but for a true connection with the reader, more emotions are handy

Good story!
Scarlet Thorrn chapter 2 . 9/15/2014
Okay, well this review is probably going to get weird... Feel free to skip!

I won't pretend that I /don't/ have a very strong opinion regarding abortion, because I do, and if I'm going to be honest it will probably affect how I read this fic. However, with that being said, I'm still very well going to read it. I like the characters, I like the plot, and I like the dilemma. I don't really know where this story is going in the terms that, is it going to be about whether they keep the sparkling or not? Or if everyone finds out about their relationship, and them dealing with the prejudice? Or just about them raising the sparkling, doing their best to never let their secret slip while rumours fly about the ark?

I don't know where it's going, and I don't know what it's about, and I enjoy that. Though I have to say I won't necessarily agree with whatever angle this fic is going to go with the sparkling dilemma, I'll at least read it 'til the end- whatever my opinion on the fic may be then. :)
Scarlet Thorrn chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Oh Jesus... O,O

Wow. Just...wow. Wonderful writing, intriguing plot, and just a hella load of crap down the road. I'm lovin' it.
libbyluvs chapter 14 . 1/12/2014
Love it! ..so many emotions... :D
LittleMenial chapter 14 . 11/11/2013
Amazing. Really hard to read at some moments, their pain is hard to witness. But it's well balance with fluff, Jazz and Prowl, yes, but also how Wheeljack support Rachet, the plush, the real, honest friendship they developed through it.

Thank you for writing it.
Coffee-Addict-Ngh chapter 11 . 9/2/2013
ok that's officially my favorite line ever XD "Robots from space… that are ambi-sexual…"
AvailLee chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Can we have the previous version of this story back? :( I really like the slashieness it explained sunstreaker's and sideswipes relationship more thoroughly :(
Looks chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Weird. I've read this fanfic before and I had this memory of it having flashbacks and such. I don't think I'm finding those things right now. Did you edit that stuff out at some point, or did I somehow read the fic so quickly that I missed those parts completely? 'Cause I really liked those parts, gave a lot of insight to the twins relationship and what not. Is there still an unedited version out there?

Wouldn't mind reading this lovely thing in it's full form, or some such. I do like this fic a lot, after all. I mean it's not my favorite out of all of your fics, that one goes to Glitch, but it's still a great read.
AliceSylvia chapter 14 . 7/29/2013
Very nice.
DarkshadowXsunny-sides chapter 5 . 7/20/2013
Sunny again you messed it up how many times is that. I love the twins but sometimes the twins are just to stubborn to see the truth.
COME BACK siders sunny needs you I wwouldn't come back either