Reviews for Nyah?
Narusaku chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Hahaha LOL it was so funny and cute i love it
Snowlily246 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
This was so cute!
MizCeeJay27 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
KAWAI!
ImABunny chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
This...is...BEAUTIFUL! Everything fits so well for them. I find this to be one of the few where they actually stay in character. Oz being a little childish, but caring, and Alice not being forward with her feelings. I especially love how they end up in a small, childish fight after such a perfect advance in their relationship; it seems so much like something they would do. This was a lovely and enjoyable story that I am glad I read.
whatdotheydream chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Awwwwe... SO cuuuuuuuuute
tsukuyomi.sakurachi chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
hahahaha That was too CUTE! _ I hoped you included Break and Gil though. Imagine how they would react when they see Alice and Oz in an awkward position. kyaa!

Great job! I love the fluffyness!
Rinnesuke chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Oh, hahahaha. He's totally teasing her here, which makes it funny! Awesome story!
blacklightangel chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
oz should hav kissed her after they hugged. but it was stil really good and its still going to my favorites! thanks for the awesome fic! -
tamachon chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
So Funny! I like the part when Alyss interuppted their 'heated' moment! I wish Jun-sama put this scene into the manga... *sigh* Well, good job!
WingedWolf101 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
very good! *laughs* very good . i really enjoyed this . i give it a thumbs up .
yoru-anime-yume chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
First of all, thank you for posting! This really made my day. I laughed a lot during it. :) My favorite part was:

“I'm rebelling”

“OZ! YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO REBEL! GET OVER HERE NOW!”

I laughed so hard at that. XD
someone179 chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
cute x3
lazytorememberherpassword chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
well this was ok, i guess. i suggest, you proofread your works because there is a lot of grammar errors here and there.