Reviews for No Name Face
polarshippingfan16 chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
I really enjoyed this story. :)

Well done!. You should really finish it, I will be looking forward to it.
aca chapter 2 . 9/29/2011
aww, that was so sweet. I hope you can update the next chapters soon. this fic was very enjoyable to read , you truly are a great writer. :) i can't wait for the next chapters! i will read them when u update. thank you for writing such an amazing story.
ichigoluvsrukia chapter 2 . 9/17/2011
Omg, ! That was awesome. I think I read it 3 times already xD Maybe should really finish it. It's so addictive for me. I dieing to know whats going to happen next so plz update. You are awesome.
XSuicuneX chapter 2 . 8/27/2010
Hmm...the better paced one would probebly be best...but...Kinda wanna see the 12 chapters and everything...which, of course, puts more work on you.

Ah heck with it...go for the gold! Better quality beats quantity any day!
LuckyBlackCat chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
Yay, update!

Don't know if this is a good thing or not but this chapter makes me feel a bit tearful. I's so sad. Mai really is a shadow of her former self. And I don't usually well up at fanfic so it was a bit surprising.

Was not expecting the chapter ending at all. Neither was I expecting the reappearence of Takeru. It was written very convincingly and picked up on the awkwardness just right. No concrit this time because I can't think of any and I don't like picking holes.

As for your plans for the fic, I would like to see the full twelve chapters. I don't care how long it takes to update as long as the updates are high quality. And why waste all those years of planning? This is just my opinion, of course.
penny3 chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
Jounouchi mentioned his job to Mai twice. She must've been spacey the first time I guess.

I'm in agreement with her, btw. He shouldn't have gotten into that argument with Takeru.

Does the ending mean that the friendship between Mai and Jounouchi is over?
penny3 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Jounouci's a good friend.

I'm happy Mai was able to get out of her dream, though it was extremely scary the whole time she was trapped in it.
jenuinetears chapter 2 . 8/10/2010
God, those nightmares are scary. Really. I don't want to offend Mai here, but it's a feat that she hasn't already given up before Kakeru dumps her rudely!

I'm glad that their conversation (between Mai and Jou) isn't totally happy and sappy, and that it's forced and not cheerful at all. Because that's how it would really happen.

Ugh, and then we get Kakeru. And then Jou defends Mai too, because he feels like he has to but Mai feels he doesn't, and both of them get miffed. No, Jou! Stupid pride. I really hope that one of them reconciles with the other, otherwise...

A very dramatic story you've got here. I would rather see the better- paced fic, because that would be more up-to-date with your own writing skills. (Does that even make sense? Whatever.) I also like how these chapters and the title itself are named after a Lifehouse album and it's songs. Ah, Lifehouse.

arashi wolf princess chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
Hm...I'm curious to see from the original twelve chaps
nightime fighter chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
aw, so cute. I 3 Mai x Jou. good job.
Blaze the Horizon chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Oh, nice! I'm excited to see how Joey deals with Mai. I don't think she'd be magically healed (or maybe she will be, it's your story XD), so I wonder what sort of things they'll go through. I don't have any con-crit right now, but I like the story idea continuing from "Greatest Fan..", how you split them apart to separate stories.
arashi wolf princess chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
This is a cute story and a wonderful start. Looking forward to the next chapter.
LuckyBlackCat chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Wow. Just wow. Sorry for not reviewing earlier, I've been wondering what to say. This is what I cam up with.

I always like how you write Jou/Mai and I like how you've taken a plot that's been used a hundred times and made it original...erm, you get a real sense of the mood from the way you've written it(does that make sense? I hope so). Good description( of the appartment), but I got a little bored of reading it because I'm lazy and impatient but honest, sorry.

What else can I say apart from that I enjoyed reading it and I'm looking forward to the next chapter? Thanks for writing :D