Reviews for Bamon
Hazel chapter 1 . 5/19
Wow what a great start. Can't wait to read more. First time reading your fic and am loving it so far. Good details and the angle you got going is very intriguing. Great job...thank you. Even though the show us over and we had no Bamon am still feeling the need for them. Its like something was just missing and I find myself wanting some type of satisfaction... And yes I do have a life...lol.
TwiCharmed chapter 3 . 12/13/2016
just found this and love this story. and thank you for the a/n. even though it is several years later, it is very fitting. thank you for writing and sharing.
Melly chapter 15 . 12/1/2016
This is such a bittersweet moment for me. I've grown with this story and to reach the end is so emotional. Nonetheless excellent ending the time travel thing was a surprise but I love it. I want to wish you all the best in the future and thanks for sharing your story with us.
Swurve chapter 15 . 8/27/2016
wow this was a long ride but a great one!
voicegrl chapter 15 . 8/19/2016
I have to say, I thoroughly enjoyed reading this! Terrific story! Great original characters, and all kinds of Bamony goodness! Nice work!
saderia chapter 15 . 8/15/2016
great ending.
eshelle98 chapter 15 . 8/15/2016
I loved your story so much. I'm sorry to see it end. I've been wanting Bamon to happen on the show for a long time and the show's writers are killing me with their obsession with Delana. Thank you for making my fantasy a reality with your story. I am so glad you were able to finish it. It was well worth the wait. Good luck to you with your writing career. I am trying to do the same. I haven't written any fan fiction for this site yet, but I've written novels, screenplays and poetry over the years so I know how hard writing can be, especially when you have other responsibilities and College to deal with but don't ever stop writing because you truly have a gift. I've enjoyed your story very much, it helped me to escape during a very difficult time for me. I too am a Christian and I really loved your spiritual messages at the end of your stories. They are very positive. God bless and keep writing Rockerchick08.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/22/2016
Hello
I really hope you'll be able to put up the next chapter soon. Thanks and God bless :)
Guest chapter 14 . 7/6/2016
Please update veryy soon :(
Guest chapter 14 . 6/17/2016
It's been a year since you last update splease come back and finish this beautiful story... Thnak you :)
Guest chapter 14 . 6/4/2016
Please update soon
SteVie'SGirL chapter 6 . 3/31/2016
I could see why Bonnie fell for Damon but he showed his true feelings so let him go. I glad she and Stefan can commiserate.
guest chapter 11 . 3/31/2016
it is like Catherine to think Damon has gone Cray Cray lol. I love your story so much.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
Updates? :(
Guest chapter 14 . 1/14/2016
Please update before the season starts! Thanks and God Bless :)