Reviews for Bamon
Swurve chapter 15 . 8/27
wow this was a long ride but a great one!
voicegrl chapter 15 . 8/19
I have to say, I thoroughly enjoyed reading this! Terrific story! Great original characters, and all kinds of Bamony goodness! Nice work!
saderia chapter 15 . 8/15
great ending.
eshelle98 chapter 15 . 8/15
I loved your story so much. I'm sorry to see it end. I've been wanting Bamon to happen on the show for a long time and the show's writers are killing me with their obsession with Delana. Thank you for making my fantasy a reality with your story. I am so glad you were able to finish it. It was well worth the wait. Good luck to you with your writing career. I am trying to do the same. I haven't written any fan fiction for this site yet, but I've written novels, screenplays and poetry over the years so I know how hard writing can be, especially when you have other responsibilities and College to deal with but don't ever stop writing because you truly have a gift. I've enjoyed your story very much, it helped me to escape during a very difficult time for me. I too am a Christian and I really loved your spiritual messages at the end of your stories. They are very positive. God bless and keep writing Rockerchick08.
I really hope you'll be able to put up the next chapter soon. Thanks and God bless :)
Please update veryy soon :(
It's been a year since you last update splease come back and finish this beautiful story... Thnak you :)
Please update soon
SteVie'SGirL chapter 6 . 3/31
I could see why Bonnie fell for Damon but he showed his true feelings so let him go. I glad she and Stefan can commiserate.
guest chapter 11 . 3/31
it is like Catherine to think Damon has gone Cray Cray lol. I love your story so much.
Updates? :(
Please update before the season starts! Thanks and God Bless :)
Please update soon It wpild absolutely make my year! Thanks :)
Guest chapter 14 . 12/30/2015
Please please update this story soon thanks
Guest chapter 14 . 12/4/2015