Reviews for Bamon
omg i like it already
Please please udpate soon :) Happy Easter!
theotp chapter 13 . 2/8
This story is like incredible. just finished reading it please, please! Update!
Arianna-Arowyn chapter 13 . 2/8
You are amazing! Thank you for always including an encouraging word from God's Word! Please send the conclusion of the story!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/23/2014
Please please pleassseee Update this holiday season :)
JamesNorthman96 chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Awesome start I love it! :)
nekittam chapter 13 . 12/1/2014
I want u to know that I found this story last night and couldn't stop reading it. And although u think that u may have struggled..(that's what brings out the best in us)..u did a wonderful job writing this story. It was different and very interesting and I hope for our sakes that u will give us more from this story. I am anxiously awaiting...God Bless U!
Mercurystarr chapter 13 . 8/22/2014
BEST BAMON STORY HANDS DOWN! Thank you for that. Finally after 5 years looks like some Bamon action will be on the show. LOVED THE FINALE. MY MOUTH DROPPED FOR 2 DAYS!
Eve93 chapter 13 . 8/11/2014
Hi! :-D please update
poetrylivemusic chapter 13 . 8/9/2014
The plot twist at the end was AMAZING! I LOVED IT!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/14/2014
Great update, can't wait to read more.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
rubbish go get something better to do
-jayda
kunnad chapter 13 . 7/2/2014
It's good to have you back for this chapter and it was well written as all the other chapters, so thank you. I really enjoy reading this story and if I had the means I would make a mini series of this for TV. Of course, the names would be change (as to not break any copyright law) but the lead characters would be the same actors that play Bamon. In fact, there are lots of better storylines, scenario, plots, etc here on fanfiction than there are on the TV series they emulate. Anyway, hope to have more chapters for this story, when you have time, so read you later.
dramaqueen452 chapter 9 . 7/1/2014
I told myself that I was going to review at the end of the latest chapter but this chapter had me in such an emotional turmoil, in knots I couldn't leave it. OMG that's all I gotta say OMG OMG OMg!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/30/2014
NO WORDS I HAVE NO WORDS FOR HOW TRULY AMAZING YOU ARE YOU HAVE AND AMAZING MIND AND SUPERB VOCABULARY
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND GOD BLESS YOU