Reviews for Bamon
Chavonne13 chapter 1 . 10/18
Smiled to myself the whole Gabriel and Damon scene! It was so awesome!
randomlittleme chapter 14 . 10/8
Haven't caught up with this story in a while so I read from scratch and it was awesome! Love that Jackson didn't get killed off during the fight cause that could've been an easier way to end things but he's alive and kinda sad. Like Bonnie said, he will eventually move on and find the right match for him cause Bamon belong together! Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
wannabnyota chapter 14 . 9/3
Thank you for continuing this story. I just reread it from the beginning. You have added about 3 chapters since I last read it. I hope we get to find out what happened to Matt and Carolyn. How did they change?
I pray that you'll be able to finish this story :) Tjank you
this is a great storyline although am five years late coincidence huh but it is awesome totally a bamon fan and you really know how to write a good story wish this would be a visual story.
DBS chapter 14 . 8/3
awwww :((( update soon great chapter tho lol this is a great story Idk how long your gonna keep this story going but idk I've been thinking if you could do a time jump where Bonnie has her other kids and gabe is like 13/14 but yeah just a thought
CRYIN bc 1 chapter left FML
Loved it! Can't wait for bamon in the next chapter they have so much to catch up on. Thank you and it was nice to hear from you. Long time no see friend. Are you planning on coming up with another project? Maybe different ship like stefonnie? You could totally pull it off! Thanks again and god bless you.
freckled98 chapter 14 . 6/18
It was great. Thanks
I LOVE your story and have waited for your last chapter. It was a beautiful ending to an incredible story. Thank you for sharing with us.
Don't you think the writers must've read your story after the pancake reference this past season... lol! :-) :-)
Stay blessed
Sapphire1969 chapter 14 . 6/12
Plz explain y Damon left a pregnant Bonnie five years ago b4 u finish up the story!
J.Bean1 chapter 14 . 6/12
I more than semi-enjoyed this chapter! Cant wait for the next update :)
When I saw this update I was like ''NO FREAKIN WAY! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOREVER''I love this story,I love gabe and damon,they make me wanna start my own little you so much for the update.
saderia chapter 14 . 6/11
I have forgotten what this story is about I have to re-read all over again. Welcome back great chapter.
Make moaarr chapter 13 . 6/10
This gives me so much life. I can not explain the amount of adrenaline I experience...I can't with this story .We NEED MORE please.