Reviews for I Heard You in Hell
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
I have never understood how people can not see that Sam's rage for revenge on Lillith came from love of Dean and a desire to save people.
TraSan chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Another story well done.

Oof, I felt with Sam here. Ouch. I'm sure this is where his mindset was at the time. Poor kiddo. Poor both our boys.

Ash8 chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Oh honey! *sobs* That was heartbreaking.

And so, so true. *sobs some more*

Oh Sam. *loves him even more* Though that's not really possible because I adore him massively anyway.

Thanks for sharing hun. It was wonderful.

UpstairsMind chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Totally loved it. 3 Gorgeous peice. chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Poor Sammy feeling so broken and guilty and thinking that he doesn't deserve his brother's forgiveness. You really got inside Sam's head there. Great job.
Gabi2305 chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
That was sad. Poor Sammy, I want to hug and comfort him. Of course he deserves forgiveness even when in my opinion there is nothing to forgive. Sam always had the best of intentions and I hope Dean knows about that. I'm still waiting for a big chick-flick moment in season 5 where they talk about all these things. I guess I have to wait forever. But thank God there is still fanfiction. :-)

Good job, hon. I liked it a lot.

vonnie836 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Poor Sam, so completely lost. He can't even enjoy having his big brother bag, because he thinks he doesn't deserve it. Really niche little drabble. Hugs, Vonnie
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
I have to wonder if just maybe Sam did feel this way after Dean came back and it's sad to think that he just might have!
sylviefer chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
it's so sad, I hope that there is still a little hope for Sam, he is so guilty and alone, As each of us
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
My friend, I think you write more amazing drabbles than any other I've read. Love them. Thank you for diving into Sammy's head. It was awesome~!
67impalalover chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Aww...that was really good! Poor Sammy, I feel your pain...

Mel Storm chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
interesting...not sure if its a fav, but its different and i like different
hogwartshobbiton chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
aww sammy! that was sad :D thankyou! xx
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Aww this was so good sweetie! There's alot of stories focusing on Dean's time in Hell but not many focusing on Sammy so I thought this was a wonderful story! Great job! :D
devon99 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Wow, looks like I have some serious drabble competition now! This was awesome sweetie, thoroughly enjoyed it, from the emotion to the choice of words and the overall feel of the piece. Fab stuff:)