Reviews for Now Comes the Hour
RavenHairedSpectrobeMaster chapter 1 . 9/21/2017
I found this story last year and thought it was really good! Are you going to continue it?
Protoestrella1 chapter 15 . 8/9/2017
From all Coralines I've read so far on this website, yours is by far my favorite. You portrayed her personality perfectly. I could read her in character and that was amazing! She was that strong, charismatic, sarcastic, stubborn and independent girl we all love and saw in the movie.
My gosh, I hope you update soon! You left us in such a crucial part of the story... I really want to read Sereno's version.
It's already in favorites and, well, what can I say, I'm enjoying reading this as you have no idea. Sorry I didn't review before but as soon as I finished reading a chapter I wanted to start reading the next one immediately.
TekoloKuautli chapter 2 . 2/7/2017
I must say this fic does the characters justice even if the cat has a different background. I specially love the interaction between your chracters, it's warm and easy-going, a treat to read. Other stories describe the relationships among them almost clinically, not really letting them live and make them jump to the core plot instantly. I really love this and I have just read the first two chapters.
Arsiul chapter 15 . 11/21/2016
Ooh! This is lovely. I can't wait to see what happens. Your characterisation is great. Keep it up :)
RavenHairedSpectrobeMaster chapter 15 . 9/2/2016
This is really good!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/31/2016
Aww, Sereno's so thoughtful~ 11/10 would date
Nami Swannn chapter 15 . 7/26/2016
Aww he loves Coraline! That's awesome!
Nami Swannn chapter 14 . 7/23/2016
She just acted so brashly, running of like that. I guess the shock really got to her. I just hope he proves he is trustworthy.
Lord of Tuft chapter 14 . 7/12/2016
Wehey! You're back! Hello again. Well, we got ourselves a much needed info dump and now know the motives and somewhat the agendas. We'll see what Coraline ends up deciding for herself.

Cheers!
Waterlily Angel chapter 13 . 6/16/2016
It's very fascinating. A minor detail but I love how you made Coraline read Lord of the Rings. If it wasn't for that tiny foreshadowing, I would not have been so easily eased into a new world with so many things to catch up to and names to remember. All the original characters are seasoned and fleshed out very nicely. The pacing is a bit too quick but it keeps things very interesting, in fact, I find that in the last chapter the pacing was much slower compared to the rest of the chapters, and I got a bit upset, rather than pleased. Which is like, weird- guess I got too used to it. I love how each characters seem to speak a bit differently too, it actually feels like people talking to each other, not just one person playing as two. (so sorry for the ramble- it's just that i've hardly ever seen a story like this and never in this fandom- only the high ones like Harry Potter)
Please keep up your wonderful work! Best of luck!
Son of Whitebeard chapter 13 . 4/25/2016
ooh oregon
Nami Swannn chapter 13 . 4/15/2016
Oh my gosh I love this story! I'm definitely hooked, and I love the idea of a romantic relationship between Coraline and Sereno. : )
Guest chapter 13 . 4/12/2016
Great chapter! Cant wait for the next :)
Valerie chapter 13 . 3/13/2016
Wonderful story! Just started reading it, and I love it! Good job. :)
Lord of Tuft chapter 13 . 3/11/2016
Well, everyone's pretty much fucked. It seems like they are all separated by quite a large distance, so it'll be interesting to see how they'll get back together -if indeed they all do. Also, I approve of your inappropriate fellatio joke; those are always fun. Cheers!