Reviews for Now Comes the Hour
Nami Swannn chapter 15 . 7/26
Aww he loves Coraline! That's awesome!
Nami Swannn chapter 14 . 7/23
She just acted so brashly, running of like that. I guess the shock really got to her. I just hope he proves he is trustworthy.
Lord of Tuft chapter 14 . 7/12
Wehey! You're back! Hello again. Well, we got ourselves a much needed info dump and now know the motives and somewhat the agendas. We'll see what Coraline ends up deciding for herself.

Cheers!
Waterlily Angel chapter 13 . 6/16
It's very fascinating. A minor detail but I love how you made Coraline read Lord of the Rings. If it wasn't for that tiny foreshadowing, I would not have been so easily eased into a new world with so many things to catch up to and names to remember. All the original characters are seasoned and fleshed out very nicely. The pacing is a bit too quick but it keeps things very interesting, in fact, I find that in the last chapter the pacing was much slower compared to the rest of the chapters, and I got a bit upset, rather than pleased. Which is like, weird- guess I got too used to it. I love how each characters seem to speak a bit differently too, it actually feels like people talking to each other, not just one person playing as two. (so sorry for the ramble- it's just that i've hardly ever seen a story like this and never in this fandom- only the high ones like Harry Potter)
Please keep up your wonderful work! Best of luck!
Son of Whitebeard chapter 13 . 4/25
ooh oregon
Nami Swannn chapter 13 . 4/15
Oh my gosh I love this story! I'm definitely hooked, and I love the idea of a romantic relationship between Coraline and Sereno. : )
Great chapter! Cant wait for the next :)
Valerie chapter 13 . 3/13
Wonderful story! Just started reading it, and I love it! Good job. :)
Lord of Tuft chapter 13 . 3/11
Well, everyone's pretty much fucked. It seems like they are all separated by quite a large distance, so it'll be interesting to see how they'll get back together -if indeed they all do. Also, I approve of your inappropriate fellatio joke; those are always fun. Cheers!
S.M.Shoka chapter 10 . 3/10
I love how you've wrapped this new world with Coraline's world. The idea of adding the fae works well because of the already dark undertones of the Other World. These new characters have such strong voices and are developed well-the way Sereno interacts with Coraline comes off very naturally. I'm always hesitant to add OC's to my own fics because I never know if they're too jarring or not but you've done it well!
Lord of Tuft chapter 12 . 2/24
Oh! Hello again. I was actually just thinking about this story last week. It's nice to see you back!
Well it looks like the war itself is moving up and now that the group has been split up by the experimental magic-thingies it'll be interesting to see how they'll get back together. Coraline with Ealhdun, my my. I wonder what you have planned.
S.M.Shoka chapter 2 . 8/25/2015
Lol just throw that Dragon's Blood in there casually - no one will notice!
Very intense chapter. I really like the Cat's voice and think you've got it's characterization down very well, which is pretty cool since we don't really even know that much about the Cat in the movie. Every time I read his lines, I hear Keith David voicing him with that deep, melodious tone haha!
S.M.Shoka chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
Yeesh, I've been meaning to review this for a while now!
Anyway, I like how you're building this adventure - there's a much stronger sense of magical realism in it than the movie portrayed. The movie only gave us a couple of hints and clues that the Cat had some history with the Bedlam and there was more to the Other World. Have you ever read Half-World by Hiromi Goto? Your story reminds me of it! You might enjoy it cause I saw that you like a bunch of Miyazaki films -which it's also similar to as well.
Caroline chapter 7 . 8/14/2015
This story is amazing :3 please update soon!
Beta chapter 10 . 8/6/2015
I lost the login info to my account years ago, but I've been following this story since 2010 and I get so excited whenever it updates! I really liked this chapter and cant wait for the next one :)