Reviews for Now Comes the Hour
Protoestrella1 chapter 15 . 8/9
From all Coralines I've read so far on this website, yours is by far my favorite. You portrayed her personality perfectly. I could read her in character and that was amazing! She was that strong, charismatic, sarcastic, stubborn and independent girl we all love and saw in the movie.
My gosh, I hope you update soon! You left us in such a crucial part of the story... I really want to read Sereno's version.
It's already in favorites and, well, what can I say, I'm enjoying reading this as you have no idea. Sorry I didn't review before but as soon as I finished reading a chapter I wanted to start reading the next one immediately.
TekoloKuautli chapter 2 . 2/7
I must say this fic does the characters justice even if the cat has a different background. I specially love the interaction between your chracters, it's warm and easy-going, a treat to read. Other stories describe the relationships among them almost clinically, not really letting them live and make them jump to the core plot instantly. I really love this and I have just read the first two chapters.
Arsiul chapter 15 . 11/21/2016
Ooh! This is lovely. I can't wait to see what happens. Your characterisation is great. Keep it up :)
RavenHairedSpectrobeMaster chapter 15 . 9/2/2016
This is really good!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/31/2016
Aww, Sereno's so thoughtful~ 11/10 would date
Nami Swannn chapter 15 . 7/26/2016
Aww he loves Coraline! That's awesome!
Nami Swannn chapter 14 . 7/23/2016
She just acted so brashly, running of like that. I guess the shock really got to her. I just hope he proves he is trustworthy.
Lord of Tuft chapter 14 . 7/12/2016
Wehey! You're back! Hello again. Well, we got ourselves a much needed info dump and now know the motives and somewhat the agendas. We'll see what Coraline ends up deciding for herself.

Cheers!
Waterlily Angel chapter 13 . 6/16/2016
It's very fascinating. A minor detail but I love how you made Coraline read Lord of the Rings. If it wasn't for that tiny foreshadowing, I would not have been so easily eased into a new world with so many things to catch up to and names to remember. All the original characters are seasoned and fleshed out very nicely. The pacing is a bit too quick but it keeps things very interesting, in fact, I find that in the last chapter the pacing was much slower compared to the rest of the chapters, and I got a bit upset, rather than pleased. Which is like, weird- guess I got too used to it. I love how each characters seem to speak a bit differently too, it actually feels like people talking to each other, not just one person playing as two. (so sorry for the ramble- it's just that i've hardly ever seen a story like this and never in this fandom- only the high ones like Harry Potter)
Please keep up your wonderful work! Best of luck!
Son of Whitebeard chapter 13 . 4/25/2016
ooh oregon
Nami Swannn chapter 13 . 4/15/2016
Oh my gosh I love this story! I'm definitely hooked, and I love the idea of a romantic relationship between Coraline and Sereno. : )
Guest chapter 13 . 4/12/2016
Great chapter! Cant wait for the next :)
Valerie chapter 13 . 3/13/2016
Wonderful story! Just started reading it, and I love it! Good job. :)
Lord of Tuft chapter 13 . 3/11/2016
Well, everyone's pretty much fucked. It seems like they are all separated by quite a large distance, so it'll be interesting to see how they'll get back together -if indeed they all do. Also, I approve of your inappropriate fellatio joke; those are always fun. Cheers!
S.M.Shoka chapter 10 . 3/10/2016
I love how you've wrapped this new world with Coraline's world. The idea of adding the fae works well because of the already dark undertones of the Other World. These new characters have such strong voices and are developed well-the way Sereno interacts with Coraline comes off very naturally. I'm always hesitant to add OC's to my own fics because I never know if they're too jarring or not but you've done it well!