Reviews for Now Comes the Hour
Lord of Tuft chapter 7 . 3/11
Ah, I've got to say that it was a little refreshing to get a small look into the situation of a few other characters. As for the situation with Sereno, it's something I've thought quite a bit about especially when reading Tolkien lore. It can't be very fun for an immortal (or near immortal) being to fall in love with someone mortal. I'll be looking forward to seeing how this will all turn out.

Although it was rather on the short side, it was nice to have a little update seeing as you are quite busy. good luck!
Lord of Tuft chapter 6 . 2/14
I rather like that idea you have about Sereno showing affection. It's cute without really the intention of being cute (from his point of view). It's simple and doesn't really have anything behind it other than what it is. In general I'm liking what I've seen of characterization so far and am looking forward for more.

Now, make sure that you focus on what's important and come back for this when you have the time. Good luck and I'll see you next time :-)
Lord of Tuft chapter 5 . 1/22
At first I was expecting this to be another chapter like the previous one. Comfortably slow and primarily to build up the characters and the world. Boy was I surprised. I did not expect that sudden siege, so good on you for that one.
I'm not entirely sure what to think about Ealhdun. The way you've described him so far makes me question his integrity a bit, but I wouldn't be surprised if you do quite the opposite with him. Anyway, now I'm excited to see how things are going to turn out. It's an interesting strategy to willingly surrender a castle (the capital?) and instead use that as an opportunity to reconquer previously lost land and use that land for an additional war front.

Good luck with anything and everything that may be going on in life, and I'll see you next time :-D
Vi chapter 1 . 1/2
I'm loving the rewrite, not to say the original work was bad. This just has more strength going forward. Character interactions feel more deep and real. It's shaping up really nicely. 3
Lord of Tuft chapter 4 . 1/2
Not much to say here. A lot of nice banter between the two. This scene had definitely received an upgrade from the original, although I kinda miss the little joke about the chamber pot. Anyway, another nice addition to the story. Looking forwards to next time :)
Fabi17 chapter 4 . 1/2
Coraline: what's in it?
Sereno : air
Coraline: so, its empty?...
Hahahahahwhaaha so funny.
Lord of Tuft chapter 3 . 12/26/2014
Another good chapter with a lot of new additions to it. I really like the way you've made the cat's character so far, it seems rather fitting. Something that I forgot to say about the previous chapter was that the explanation you gave about the other world and all that gave me a rather Valinor-esque feeling. I wonder if you've taken some inspiration from "Silmarilion".

Looking forward to the next chapter, my friend.
Lord of Tuft chapter 2 . 12/24/2014
Oh, my... my naïve hope against hope actually turned out alright O_o

Welcome back! Though I would like to know what was going to happen next in the story, I'll have to say a rewrite is much more welcome. I only started reading this a year ago, so I remember what happened in the original story and I definitely think that you've started out a lot more stronger this time round.

I am really looking forward to reading more of this story, so good luck!
Fabi17 chapter 2 . 12/24/2014
Awwwww. I love it so far plz update soon!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/6/2014
OH PLEASE CONTINUE!
Lord of Tuft chapter 8 . 10/7/2013
I am going to be naïve and hope against hope that you'll update this (even though it's been three years since the last update. I never thought about shipping Coraline and the Cat; when I began reading this it was because I loved the Cat in "Coraline" and wanted to read something more about him. I am glad to say that I am enjoying this more than I had expected. I really hope you will update this story because it's just getting interesting and I want to know what's going to happen!

-Lord of Tuft.
Speedykitten1643 chapter 8 . 9/2/2012
I love this story but its been almost two years since you last updated. I really hope you haven't forgotten this story and update again soon.
Lunar D. Hayase chapter 8 . 8/14/2012
It's been a really interesting adventure! Your imagination is truly amazing to have come up with something like this.
Hope to read more soon.
Woodswolf chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
This is really awesome.

It appears, however, that you will never receive my praise, as you are dead. I don't mind the most, except for the fact that this will never be finished.
Rainfire of Riverclan chapter 8 . 10/27/2011
Love this story please update soon. I just love this twist.