Reviews for Now Comes the Hour
Corao chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
Wow! I'm glad I stumbled upon this! I really like where this is going so far and I look forward to reading it! I hope you keep up the updates on it :)
Lord of Tuft chapter 10 . 8/1/2015
Oh, this was a long one. And seeing as how long it's been since the last one that's good; a long chapter to make up for it. And what a chapter it was. This is possibly my favorite one so far. That encounter with the Nymph gave me such an amazing Tolkienesque feeling. It was just wonderful.

Also, now I'm even more suspicious of Ealdhun... no surprise there. See ya next time, mate!
Till-The-Darkness-Comes chapter 9 . 7/18/2015
I really love your faniction, Kiss of the Breeze! It really feels like a real story to me sometimes, and I really am enjoying the character development, the situations happening (not that I like them getting hurt or anything, hehe), and the close relationship between Coraline and Sereno!

(Honestly I thought I was the only who had though/shipped this ship, I am so glad that I came across your story and even some fanart in Deviantart! Please do keep continuing with this great story of your's!)

- Yin-and-Yang-67
Lord of Tuft chapter 9 . 6/20/2015
Welcome back! A bit of a slow chapter this. Not all that much happened, but it was nice to have a few things explained. I understand now why you made Sereno a dryad; I had never really thought about that myself, so good on you for thinking of that! Same goes for Coraline's ability to spot magic.

Also, now we'll have to put another coin into the Monty Python Reference Jar...
Lord of Tuft chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
Hello and welcome back! Good to hear that schoolwork went well and that you're back in action. Speaking of which, it is great to see some action in this story and that you don't skimp out on the blood and otherwise horrible parts of war. It was an interesting situation to see Sereno and especially Coraline in. I really hope to see more of that in future chapters. great job on this chapter; well sized and interesting. See ya next time :)

(commenting on Ch.1 because I've alredy commented on Ch.8 on the previous story.)
Lord of Tuft chapter 7 . 3/11/2015
Ah, I've got to say that it was a little refreshing to get a small look into the situation of a few other characters. As for the situation with Sereno, it's something I've thought quite a bit about especially when reading Tolkien lore. It can't be very fun for an immortal (or near immortal) being to fall in love with someone mortal. I'll be looking forward to seeing how this will all turn out.

Although it was rather on the short side, it was nice to have a little update seeing as you are quite busy. good luck!
Lord of Tuft chapter 6 . 2/14/2015
I rather like that idea you have about Sereno showing affection. It's cute without really the intention of being cute (from his point of view). It's simple and doesn't really have anything behind it other than what it is. In general I'm liking what I've seen of characterization so far and am looking forward for more.

Now, make sure that you focus on what's important and come back for this when you have the time. Good luck and I'll see you next time :-)
Lord of Tuft chapter 5 . 1/22/2015
At first I was expecting this to be another chapter like the previous one. Comfortably slow and primarily to build up the characters and the world. Boy was I surprised. I did not expect that sudden siege, so good on you for that one.
I'm not entirely sure what to think about Ealhdun. The way you've described him so far makes me question his integrity a bit, but I wouldn't be surprised if you do quite the opposite with him. Anyway, now I'm excited to see how things are going to turn out. It's an interesting strategy to willingly surrender a castle (the capital?) and instead use that as an opportunity to reconquer previously lost land and use that land for an additional war front.

Good luck with anything and everything that may be going on in life, and I'll see you next time :-D
Vi chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
I'm loving the rewrite, not to say the original work was bad. This just has more strength going forward. Character interactions feel more deep and real. It's shaping up really nicely. 3
Lord of Tuft chapter 4 . 1/2/2015
Not much to say here. A lot of nice banter between the two. This scene had definitely received an upgrade from the original, although I kinda miss the little joke about the chamber pot. Anyway, another nice addition to the story. Looking forwards to next time :)
Fabi17 chapter 4 . 1/2/2015
Coraline: what's in it?
Sereno : air
Coraline: so, its empty?...
Hahahahahwhaaha so funny.
Lord of Tuft chapter 3 . 12/26/2014
Another good chapter with a lot of new additions to it. I really like the way you've made the cat's character so far, it seems rather fitting. Something that I forgot to say about the previous chapter was that the explanation you gave about the other world and all that gave me a rather Valinor-esque feeling. I wonder if you've taken some inspiration from "Silmarilion".

Looking forward to the next chapter, my friend.
Lord of Tuft chapter 2 . 12/24/2014
Oh, my... my naïve hope against hope actually turned out alright O_o

Welcome back! Though I would like to know what was going to happen next in the story, I'll have to say a rewrite is much more welcome. I only started reading this a year ago, so I remember what happened in the original story and I definitely think that you've started out a lot more stronger this time round.

I am really looking forward to reading more of this story, so good luck!
Fabi17 chapter 2 . 12/24/2014
Awwwww. I love it so far plz update soon!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/6/2014