Reviews for Now Comes the Hour
talking black kitty of night chapter 7 . 12/5/2010
i need more! lol :3
Knut Case chapter 7 . 11/8/2010
Wow, this is fantastic.

I really hope that you don't drop it, because it's so imaginative and clever. :D

Til next chapter,

xx Knut
ItazuraKitsune chapter 2 . 11/1/2010
I have to say your story is... is... Amazing! It's really good I've been looking for a CatxCoraline story (All I see is CoralinexWybie) the way you made Cat look like a human is Amazing btw your drawings rocks! I want to ask a question may I? I really wanted to write a story and well I'm having problems of identifying what , means? and - and ; and . well why are they needed on stories? how do you know when to put them? and what do they mean? can you see my review it doesn't have any . , - ; because I don't know when to put it and I don't know what they mean... :( Your a very intelligent person so I figured you can answer my question? btw may you please give tips and advices for starters that's new to writing stories?
Ricky chapter 7 . 10/25/2010
Interesting background information, the bit at the end with Ealhdun was more of a, Yea you know somethings gonna happen ;).
VampireloverD chapter 7 . 10/25/2010
Your alive! It's always good to go along with your muse.
Mytho-G chapter 6 . 10/24/2010
I seem to be getting drilled in on stories here that I say I will "try" reading, and then end up loving them. Yours are one of those under that category.

In all aspects, I have also wondered exactly why he was after/visitng the Beldam, and no I haven't read the book, fully, yet myself. However, your explanation, as well as the added story along with it, is rather intriguing and something to consider. With a story like "Coraline" on it's own, it's a wonder that I haven't found any "fae/magick" explanations towards it.

I also see that it has been a while since you have updated (I am not one to talk, for it has been nearly a year since I have updated one of my more popular stories, sadly), but I do hope that you continue this story, at least. I know how life can suddenly catch up to you expectantly (and sometimes harshly), so I give you my full cheers in hoping that everything turns out for the better in the sense of balance.

Hope you have a lovely Hallow's Weekend when it comes around.

-Mytho_G
VampireloverD chapter 6 . 10/21/2010
I cannot believe I haven't reviewed this yet... Sorry...

Anyway, I love the entire story! Its brilliant! You have Coraline totally IC and Sereno is pretty funny. I love how he feels about her and I just know that there'll be a confrontation between him and Ealhdun at some point.

I understand about you having no time to update but if you could maybe try ad let us know that you haven't given up yet please?
Penlightfight chapter 6 . 8/24/2010
Hey,

I've really been enjoying this fanfiction, sorry I didn't review sooner but I tend to read up until the last posted chapter beforehand.

It seems this story hasn't been updated recently and I hope that doesn't mean you've given up on it!

Best regards,

Aki.
Ricky chapter 5 . 8/16/2010
Let me start off by saying fantastic, the general feel of the story is just Mesmerizing. The characters are all true to there nature. I was chuckling at all of Serenos thoughts to himself about Coraline and how he had become so attached to her, it was very interesting because of all the little quarrels they had. The detail you put into the castle and surroundings was very intricate yet not overwhelming or boring as well. I like where its going and am anticipating chapter 6 whenever it shall come out. Your use of known things for the residents of Rahet to have "done intentionally or not" was interesting as well like sinking Atlantis and what not. Very well put together P
James Birdsong chapter 6 . 4/2/2010
Thanks for fourth and fifth chapter. Oh this intermission was a nice touch.
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 4/2/2010
Nice
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 4/2/2010
Quite excellent and cute.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
I consider this great
EagleBlaze chapter 5 . 3/17/2010
Very interesting idea!

I can't wait for the next update!

EagleBlaze954
MoreWolfThanGirl chapter 5 . 2/24/2010
I. Am. In. Love. With. This. Story.

Seriously, it is so good. I really like the sarcasm and the banter back and forth between Sereno and Coraline.

On the dark side, I think I preferred him when he was Cat.

On the bright side, I have decided to love him as Sereno for the duration of this story.

What I've been doing is going through the list of books and clicking on every one that I've read. I got to Coraline, and I really wasn't expecting anything amazing, but this is one of my new favorites.

Keep writing!