Reviews for Read This Or The Fargles Will Get You
things are getting zibbsy chapter 13 . 8/4/2013
Totally and absolutely love it!3
Adian chapter 13 . 4/22/2013
This collection is fabulously funny. Thanks for the laughs!
dolphinsiren is me chapter 13 . 6/6/2010
OMG ! you made my day ! I burst myself laughing this sunday ! You compensate the cold weather and a very booring (some booooooooring relatives were visiting us , today aw !)I pretexted I had work to do and came here to read some FF ! Your story is highly funny !" me no love you " and

" kaboom" ... and the pink furby that puts people to sleep is LOL ! ... Oh please don't stop the furby thing !
kaelleigh chapter 13 . 6/2/2010
This had it all! Action, adventure, dying furbys and loving Zibbs! Man, if this is what I get for one little phrase imagine the possibilities!

I really do love how your brain works. It has kept me entertained for many an hour. Thank you.

Now, nice break, but it's over. We need a resolution to a certain other story as of yesterday. LOL!
TaylerWithAnE chapter 13 . 6/2/2010
I thought you killed Ziva but you didn't... damn mad scientists!
Sehrezad chapter 13 . 6/2/2010
Oh my... it was like a bad action movie... that kiss! And then that almost kiss! :-D That was hilarious. I loved it! And to imagine the furbies taking over NCIS... that alone could make me roll on the floor laughing!

And they blew up NCIS! :-D :-D :-D
dg101 chapter 13 . 6/2/2010
'' Jethro, I am a highly trained Mossad assassin, if I can kill people for a living-''

'' I get it.''

hahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha-that's so typical G&Z!:))))))))))Great update.:)
dolphinsiren77 chapter 12 . 5/23/2010
I had read it before, but I forgot to review ... I'm fixing it now ! It was really hilarious...! If I know a woman corageous enough to give birth at home: this would be Ziva !... Well done .

And if ANY woman is capable of shooting while having a baby, It must be Ziva. I burst laughing . Oh yeah .

I think you made the labour a bit too long ... Commonly , the second baby is faster than the first... but it doesn't mind ... I liked all the dialogs and their dynamic was perfect.

The " ... five min of fun" & " excuse me ?" was LOL !

Oh please, write another furby story !
cd1 chapter 12 . 4/28/2010
This was great, maybe you should do one when the girls start dating, both parents getting out their guns, and the embarrassing photos. More please
kaelleigh chapter 12 . 4/22/2010
Loved it! Now we have a Sophie and an Alicia! The birth was hilarious and Ducky and Gibbs were truly brave men. I'm not sure I would give Ziva a gun while she's in labor, but it served its purpose - sort of. The furby didn't die. tsk tsk. Now the next chapter has to have the death of a furby or the balance of the universe will be at stake. ;-)

More, soon, please.
dg101 chapter 12 . 4/20/2010
hehehe-really liked Ziva in this chapter!:)
Celestia's Paladin chapter 12 . 4/18/2010
Huzzah! Furby destruction.
Writer on the Run chapter 12 . 4/18/2010
Alicia! That's my name! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!
TaylerWithAnE chapter 12 . 4/18/2010
Very funny... especially the cussing furby
Writer on the Run chapter 2 . 4/15/2010
I love it! Furby's can be a little creepy. Great Job Heavens and Molly!