Reviews for Pangs of Regret
darkdragonalucard chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
poor kanji. cockblocked
Extra Gone chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Oh Kanji. Your adoration for Naoto (now that the story mentions it: wonder how Kanji would react to catgirl Naoto. Wouldn't be pretty) means that you'll never get her alone. Even when she's about to massage you, in come ol' Protagonist to ruin your moment!

Funny stuff as usual. Love Teddie's deviousness and Kanji's nerves. Oh Naoto~ good job!
Natzo chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
You can't out-pimp Souji.
psychedelic aya chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Poor Kanji, thwarted again. :)) I don't normally read Kanji/Naoto, although I do definitely ship them. Your fics about them are great, and you've got their characterization on the dot. Good job, hope you keep on writing!
S. Chensu and Luff chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Haha, I loved the line "Souji stood in the doorway, hauling Yosuke's insensate form by the ankles"

But poor Kanji, one day things will go right for him :(
sunloathe chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Hilarious, all of it! From the dialogue to Kanji's excessive worrying. : D
Lupi Loop chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
This is classic! Your character portrayals are spot on. I especially loved Teddie (I find him hard to write). poor Kanji...
zero-damage chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Instead of 'late', I think I'll just start reporting when reviews are on time.

This was awesome. Loved the setup, the dialogue - and most of all, Kanji's melodrama (pangs of regret; woe is Tatsumi). Teddie was fabulously devious. Makes a great contrast to poor Kanji (who can't approach the girl he loves, much less every one he sees).

As with "Spider Husbandry", it's the details you add that really make the fic work. Kanji trying to speak, Naoto's multiple halos. You also perfectly explained Kanji's adoration for Naoto in two lines.

Awesome all round. Great job :)
heylalaa chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
LOL.

Teddie watched Kanji, then frowned. “Will you stop banging your head into the floor? I can’t concentrate when you do that.” -haha, poor kanji. xP

nice fic. really, really, loved it. 3
Shinomiya Kaede chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Great! xD

Nice fic, really, I'm really, really enjoying this xD

Nice characterization, and very funny ))

I loved how you explained Kanji's thoughts and feelings toward both Naoto and Teddie, good job :D

Sorry for always reviewing this late, keep writing! x)
Lady Cheshire chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
So. . . it would seem the stalker feature on my account has been slacking off. Didn't even know you posted this, but was browsing and came across it.

Kanji's caught in a pretty painful vice, i.e. Naoto and Teddie, and it's freaking hilarious. I love the envious and sheer panicky feel of this fic. You mesh his fascination with Naoto and Teddie together and distinguish the two with equally sharp emotions. Well-done :)

In first place for my favorite part: Souji dragging in Yosuke's unconcious body. Still laughing over here.

In a close second: “I hate working with them when they’re all poleaxed like this. They look dead.”

Third place: HILARIOUS Kanji fail at the end, and equally hilarious Souji win (three chicks and a smug grin, perfectly Souji). Love love love this fic, very cute and funny.

Oh, Kanji-fails. Will you ever cease to amuse me?

Thanks!
Megaolix chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
And once again, Kanji's bad luck strikes. And where it hurts too.

Seriously, you need to give him a perfect day to make up for all of this, because now Kanji is probably going to think Naoto want Souji.