Reviews for Forbidden
apester chapter 5 . 4/11
I really enjoyed that. I get Elliot's anger I'm just surprised he didn't mention guilt over being Parker's real first.
Is that sequel out or coming? I would love to see more about about Parker/hardisons relationship, Elliot tracking down the guy and whether anyone finds out about the threesome.
Anyway great job and thanks for sharing
Sarah-Sage chapter 5 . 2/28
Awesome story!
rjt040190 chapter 5 . 1/19/2012
this is SO SO GOOD!

I LOVE IT

AMAZING

!
ImpactBlue131 chapter 5 . 9/8/2011
Wow. I think that about covers it. I really really hope that you post the sequel to this because it sounds like Elliot and Sophie will do some very not nice things to a very not nice person. Just desserts are always good.
Passionate Heart chapter 5 . 2/19/2011
Wow, so I just read through Forgotten, Remembered, and Forbidden without really noticing the chapter and story changes. This is an amazing series! It really truly is great to read and was also a learning experience seeing that I didn't know what a lot of that kinky stuff was. Still, you said there is a sequel...is it already started? What's the title? I must read more...especially if there is revenge by Eliot for Parker!
Kater85 chapter 5 . 7/4/2010
Can't wait for the sequel! Such a good (hot as hell) story. I love me some Eliot/Sophie ship, keep up the good work!
Wanting More chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
I am SO looking forward to the sequel to this! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE hurry. I'm going through withdrawls!
pdljmpr6 chapter 5 . 3/22/2010
Hm. I stayed up till 2am reading this fic, if that gives you any indication about how I feel about it and it's prequels. I really hope you post the next one soon. I like how you write Eliot, well all of them in general, but eliot specifically. He's really hot the way you write him, and not just the sex, though the sex is good. He cusses all the time, which is a bit sexy, though the f-bomb might be a tad overused, but the really romantic stuff is what gets me, which you do extreamly well also. Can't wait for this to continue, cuz it's effing awesome.

pj
lilapril77 chapter 5 . 2/1/2010
This is ridiculously hot. like way more than i ever expected. nicely done.
leveragefan chapter 5 . 1/2/2010
Sequel soon!
Starfirefic chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
OK, wow... I just discovered Leverage today (trying it out in no little part because, hey, Christian Kane, right?) and FFnet very kindly introduced me to your fic when I went searching for good Eliott fic.

So I've just chewed through Forgotten, Remembered and Forbidden, and holy FRAK, I enjoyed all three series. Your Eliott voice is just perfect - I can practically hear every line you have him saying in Christian Kane's voice (and voices are a really big part of fanfic immersion for me). Plus the dynamics between Sophie and Eliott when it comes to their humiliation-play? Let's just say you hit a number of my kinks with the dialogue ;-)

Just so you know, I've subscribed to your author alert, just to make sure I don't miss any new stories you publish. Thanks for a great read!
tommy chapter 5 . 12/31/2009
wow love eliot and sophie
NicoRobin009 chapter 5 . 12/18/2009
Awesome story! I can't wait for the sequel!
maxiefae chapter 5 . 12/18/2009
love parker BUT WANT ELIOT AND SOPHIE!
QuimbyMaggie 2lazy to login chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Tease! Awesomeness, but fck, I cannot wait! Great work. Ad ur continuing.