Reviews for Protocol 56C
i love !
j'adore !
m chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
j'adore ! faites une suite ! tres drole le moment avec kipple !
simplegay me chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
I was kinda hoping for a kiss but this is Awesome as it is :)
TheGodlessAngelOfDarkness chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
love it!
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
This was... intresting if not weird for the fact that I never really thought of Lem and Chuck as any kind of relationship but good friends. 'Sides, one's alien the other human... not a good combo. I really liked this though, so thanks for writing it :)
dmrar chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
My gawd... this fic is made of awesome. I love it.
Vema chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
I definitely loved this. I had the same epiphany myself, like, "Oh, that would be awesome!" I am generally a one-shot writer, and I feel like this is very well put together, and the imagery is perfect. I hope I can do so well if I write one. :) Thanks for sharing your talent.
TheLampKnowsAll chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE i am so glad that im not the only one who watched this movie and saw some majorrrr cannon
PrincessJulius chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
aw. that's adorable. it inspired me to write my own Lem/Chuck fic. You did a good job capturing everything. _
MothCloak chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
I wouldn't say that you should stay away from fandoms. This was a pretty good read, an interesting take on these two.
StarsMagicAndMonsters chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
lols... i knew i wasnt the only one who saw this pairing.
Reigning Fyre chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Baw, why does this have to be so adorable? 33 Fantastic job!
foxy-comic-death chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
iz uber cute _
FaintlyAlarming chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
You what would make this better? A sequel. :D Loved the characterizations, especially the 'scientist' aspect of Chuck - the way the movie plays it, you'd think he didn't have a brain in his head, and a stupid man wouldn't have made it in NASA. And they certainly wouldn't have one on a solitary mission to another planet.